Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Patches for NSS4

Conway1992 is offline International Superstar Player Of The Year

What is up with Leeds kits?

They aren't real.

My NSS2010 website : http://www.nss2010fan.tk/

Xbox Gamertag - Irish Conway 09

Thumbs up

Well, apparently they are. I don't remember what i googled, but an image came up with those kits, i checked out the site and apparently theyre the 09-10 kits.

However, seeing as you are a leeds fan, and u dont think that those ARE the kits, i'll look into it and try to make them accurate.

Cheers for the heads up.
    WH4L's NEW STAR SOCCER SITE. | I MAKE NSS2010 KITS ON DEMAND! PM ME WITH YOUR REQUESTS | WH4L's GUIDE TO NSS5
    ♫ Pay my respects to grace and virtue, send my condolences to good. Give my regards to soul and romance. They always did the best they could ♪
    The Killers - Human

Red face

After going to the leeds united official site, turns out that they ARENT the real kits after all. Maybe i shouldve gone there in the first place...

Well, its fixed now, and the REAL 09/10 kits are availible to download here ==> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?u0dnzwwktnu

(Another hour or two down the drain, ah well.... lol)
    WH4L's NEW STAR SOCCER SITE. | I MAKE NSS2010 KITS ON DEMAND! PM ME WITH YOUR REQUESTS | WH4L's GUIDE TO NSS5
    ♫ Pay my respects to grace and virtue, send my condolences to good. Give my regards to soul and romance. They always did the best they could ♪
    The Killers - Human

was digging and digging but not sure still about it cause was out for a long time :/ so ;p can anyone give me link to last database? i dont want to download any kits (for now), just play after series of formats, that's all ;p and i would like to have database without any bugs like leagues ending in feb/march- is there already database without those nasty things?;p i wanted polish league anyway which was ending in old dbs lkike i wrote, but not sure about later ones ;> at least i can be happy with standard most important and best leagues so can anyone give me a link?
    ... because we have obtained crown from God...

hi soha. as far as i know, the database from my website doesn't have any problem in poland. if it does, please let me know.

ok, downloading and will check it when have a free while for some pleasures thanks mate

ok, checked polish league in your db and it ends in last week of february/first week of march that's because of no winter break. there is in polish league in real winter break from november to february/march

hey hey hey hey ;p

can anyone give me DIRECT link to database which doesn't have any bugs in it and there is correct champions league, i mean without Team 1 vs Barcelona etc? ;p please, i really need that- i want to start new game (GK probably, but maybe DC? will see ;p) and it annoys me to see that sad CL bug... ;p