Thread: Oscillating...

Default Oscillating...

I turned 18. I had nothing to do. Lost 6 months working in a convinience store and it closed, no money... Didn't even get my wages... Then, I lost another 4 months looking for a job and doing some newspaper delivering. I then tried to apply for Accrington Stanley's youth team. I went to the A team easilly. A poor ridicolous 1060/week. Thought it was a somewhat good for a start. Went to my first game. Nervous. Tickling. Thought i'd completely wreck everything, like no goals, nothing good made there. My opponents: Dagenham and Redbridge. They were getting pretty hard on my team. And they attacked, and attacked. 45 minutes, 2-0, we were losing. I changed my modes of playing. Surprisingly the tables turned. I scored at 60 minutes. But at 86, I got injured. Bad start, I thought. Still we had a draw, lucky goal at 89 minutes. We were in the middle of the table. Some, but little, already liked me. I was injured for 3 games. Then, game aginst(...pardon my english) Burton Albion. They started pretty ruff, they were in the 16th position. It started. I was like in my debut. At 29 minutes, a teammate passed me. I was spectacularly positioned, I just needed the header. I couldn't make it. Then it came. 35 minutes, we were losing. 1-0. It startled me. At 40 min it was a draw, 1-1, my goal. Easy one for the note. At 60, scored another one. 2-1. Then, from 70 minutes, I couldn't play right. I couldn't pass. Couldn't shoot nor dribble. Then, they scored. 2-2 and the game ended, we were at the bottom of the table. I went to a event with my partner, forced to wear a ridicuolous suit. My boss started to hate me. Then newspapers reported I couldn't score for 5 games already. Then the gaffer thought I wasn't happy, he putten my on the transfer list. After that, Patrick sponsored my boots for 47.000 for year. Update soon!

My first dribble:

The stadium supporters on my first game:

My new Patrick's boots:

The ridiculous suit(man I can't believe that I wore that to the party!):
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 02-09-2008 at 11:39 AM. Reason: age=wrong
    E Pluribus Unum

Nice Suit...

Default Continues...

Yeah, really pretty...

So there I was. Nothing was happening on my life, but it all started again when I scored 10 goals in 5 games. Vicenza wanted me. I hated the italians back there, so you know... transfer down. Then, Brighton on the English 2nd Division wanted me. I knew I couldn't go without leaving my mark at Accrington. So, another one down. We then had a game with Exeter, it was the 17th game of the season. They were in first, but we managed to easily recover from a bad start and we were in the 3rd position. I wasn't oscillating that much now. The game starts. Our season could depend on that game. I went in the field. Lots of people were there. As a matter of fact, so was my familly. I focused straight. I hattricked and we won, but I got injured for 4 weeks. Dagenham and Redbridge, the 2nd placers at that time won by 1-0 to Barnet. And so we were, just like this:

1. Dagenham and Redbridge - 39 pts.
    2. Accrington Stanley - 38 pts.
    3. Exeter - 38 pts.
    4. Scarborough - 36 pts.
    5. Margate - 35 pts.

Those were the 5th first. Dagenham and Redbridge weren't isolated. We had to win every game to see if we could stop them, but I knew that the solution was a game with them. I didn't play the next 4 games due to my injury and we drawed with Chester City, but also did Dagenham and Exeter. We were soooo lucky there. I also got my new car before the next game, a beautiful TVR. And luck was there again, we all(Accrington, Dagenham, Exeter) drawed. I was just scared about Scarborough. They had 40 points, like Accrington and Exeter, and in first place, Dagenham, with 41 pts. My 3rd week of injury was there, against Aldershot. WE LOST. I felt like crying there. The tables completely changed, they needed me. I was still injured. You see what can 4 weeks do to a team? We lost the next game. I was coming back next week. When I got back the bad luck ended. 5-1 against Telford United, I scored 2 and made another assist. I was the man of the match. My cameback thorn everything apart. Fortunately Scarborough lost, but unfortunately they lost against Dagenham and Redbridge. Current table:

Stay tuned for updates, I think i've typed enough for 20 minutes
    E Pluribus Unum

We were there, 2nd position, we won 6-1 to Dagenham and Redbridge. OH YEAH! I had a couple of MOTM's on the way, and the only game left is the last one, plus other six ... One against Halifax Town, but I know that we can win the championship! At least I knew, until I got injured... We drawed against Halifax. 1-1. Fortunately I was fit for the next match. I couldn't believe it. Game against Woking, we won. 8-1! I SCORED 6 GOALS! I was the Man of the match, eventually. I think I even got laringitis from all the screaming... but I got injured for 6 games. We lost and drawed each and everyone of them, so now we couldn't win nor get promoted. Before the last game, my boss was mad at me. I didn't even know if I was in the last game. I had a slight punch-up in practice... Then I blushed a bit more, I was caught exceeding the speed limit in the roads...

And so we went to the last game. The boss was annoyed I said he was being unrealistic and unreasonable, because he wanted for me to play better. And I was right, but life isn't always fair...

LAST GAME AGAINST CHESTER CITY.

We won. A lot of problems, but we won. 6-2. 4 goals by me, eventually MOTM once more.

Season ended, stats:

BTW, I requested to be transferred.
    Got the Young Conference Player of the Year award.
    E Pluribus Unum

wow, thats a lot of injuries i don't seem to get injured that much in my career for some reason

Bet it's your Strength ben...

Oookay, the hoped season is back. 1st game was against Torquay, relegated last season from the 3rd Division. One day before the game, I had a transfer offer to Sheffield Utd on the 1st Division. Rejected.(!!) That was pretty unexpected by my familly, friends, teammates and coach. Sheffield is a club, a much better club than Accrington. But as I already have stated, I have to leave my mark at Accrington first. And then, another to Chesterham on the 3rd Division. Rejected.
    And there came the 1st game. At 10 minutes, the first chance to score belong to... Accrington, and it was all depending on me. 21 yards from the goal. I had to choose whether make my scissors kick(not cutting the ball into pieces!) or pass. I went on jealousy, so I kicked! And scored!! From all the chances we had next, I passed and passed. I never shot again, until the chance we had at 79 minutes. I shot just because we were drawn at 1-1. I wanted a good start, not a bad career like last year. So I shot, and scored. The game ended, 2-1. We started on top now!(6th place but still with 3 points )

Now, the proposal I could not refuse(at least from what I would get at the moment). Rotherham, 1st Division and 7440/wk, better than my 1060/wk. I refused, and my loyalty to the club was now stated as enormous! But I didn't get any more proposals for 1 week.

The takeback!

Game against Forrest Green Rover. We started losing 1-0 right at 3 minutes of game. Nice way to start! Some teammate(actually best friend) scored the goal then, making it a 1-1. I had several chances, and I failed them all. Until when I passed once to make the 2-1. Then I only had 2 more chances and I scored in both. Passing made everything look great again . 4-1, and we were in 1st place!

Two days after the game, I never knew I would have the chance of my life: Transfer to the Netherlands! Groningen wanted me. 7367/wk, I accepted. After all I wasn't so loyal. Then I got shocked by knowing I got sold by almost 2 million...
    First international game against MVV Maastricht. (International like out of the England...)
    Damn I sucked at the game. Rating: 4. First chance was for me at 8 minutes, 8 yards from goal. I shot wide! There were more chances but I passed only. But, I failed. I didn't make nothing smart there. Bad, awful start. Mystery for now.

First goal this season:

Celebration:

(this is actually the celebration for the 2nd goal in the Fenerbahçe-Chelsea game that made the 2-1...)
    E Pluribus Unum