Thread: Super Irish Striker

Conway1992 is offline International Superstar Player Of The Year

Default Super Irish Striker

I, Paul Conway, started my career at League One side Leeds United,i loved them as a kid.I became a regular in the squad because I pushed hard in Dennis Wise's training,if it wasn't for Gus Poyet I wouldnt be a footballer as he spotted me and recomended me.

I didnt start too well but once I struck my first goal I was on fire and before I knew it Leeds were flying in the league,i scored some great goals and we won League One and got promoted to the Championship and I was the topscorer in the league.I also won Young Player of the Year.

Next season in the Championship and I was twice as good as the previous season so I changed the difficulty level to pro.Reporter:"So Paul Conway,you had a good season last year what is your goal this year?"
    Conway:"Well my goal is to score plenty of goals and get Leeds back to the Premiership where we belong, and to do well in the cup"
    So we won the Championship with some tough competiton from Aston Villa(relegated from the year before) and Charlton(also relegated).Leeds won the cup after some hard work with me scoring goals to win it.I was named the Young Player of the Year for the second year running and we were back in the Premiership.

Reporter:"Do you feel you had a good season Paul?"
    Conway:"Ofcourse yes,I scored around 50 goals which was amazing I have to say and well did well in the cup we won it,so I am glad and Premiership WE'RE BACK"

In the Premiership we signed some good players, we signed Irish midfielder Stephan Hunt,so I was excited to play with him.We started off life in the top league in England coming first.I had a talk with Dennis Wise and he let me leave.My Leeds record was Apps:68 Goals:97 G:G:1.43 assists:54 MotM:10 Wage:62030

I rejected an offer from Liverpool and I joined Celtic succesfully,they were coming first.I started fresh and so far I have scored 9 goals on 5 games in the league and the cup.At the end of my Half season with Celtic because I joined in January, I was unhappy at the club.Derek Riordan added to my misery as he kept on getting in the way of my shots and then it was offside and I told the manager that I wouldnt play for Celtic as long as he was on the field and to my surprise he picked to keep Riordan and let me go.Unfortunately there were no offers so I had to wait until January to leave and AS Roma made an offer and I signed a 3 year deal.My record at Celtic was Apps:14 Goals:18 G:G:1.29 assists:10 MotM:1 Wage:107800.

nice, I think you are looking ready for expert difficulty

Where did you start before Leeds? Leeds weren't an L1 club at the start?
    #You can play your card, I'll hold onto mine, Tied up in the reasons, Ace take your time#
    #Looks turn to lovers, flames into fires, Jack loves his tragedy, Queen her desires#

It looks like you are having some great seasons.

Hope it continues and keep us posted,

Conway1992 is offline International Superstar Player Of The Year

Default changes

i had nss3 before and i stopped playin is,den i downloaded the newest one and put teams dat got promoted and relegated into their leagues,e.g leeds in L1

I used the Editor,its great cant wait for nss4

great career how were you able to use editor???

'File > Editor' from the start menu, before you load or start a game.
    #You can play your card, I'll hold onto mine, Tied up in the reasons, Ace take your time#
    #Looks turn to lovers, flames into fires, Jack loves his tragedy, Queen her desires#