Thread: 2 questions

Default 2 questions

I have two questions.

why to train positioning and vision if you goes locate yourself?

what be the thing that i marked in the image below

Thanks

positioning: makes you better with headers and volleys, and makes your teammates like you more

vision: lets you do quick passes better (that is, if you just tap pass without aiming, your pass will be more accurate, it's very useful!)

I believe that the addition to flair, control, and both feet comes from having high confidence, while the addition to pace, strength, and stamina comes from having good relationships with your family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by deanis73
    I believe that the addition to flair, control, and both feet comes from having high confidence, while the addition to pace, strength, and stamina comes from having good relationships with your family and friends.
    Close but not quite.

Technique stats are improved by having a good relationship with Friends and Family. (Happy state of mind.)

Fitness stats are boosted by a good relationship with the crowd. (Adrenaline boost.)

Quote Originally Posted by siread
    Close but not quite.

Technique stats are improved by having a good relationship with Friends and Family. (Happy state of mind.)

Fitness stats are boosted by a good relationship with the crowd. (Adrenaline boost.)
    That's why i never improve my technique