Thread: End of Season crash

Default End of Season crash

Hi there,

Found a bug. At the end of the first season, the game crashed as I had chosen a new club to play for. It reloaded with the next season started, and carried on as normal; the only thing that seemed to be an issue was that my career stats carried over; both the first and second seasons stats were under 'this season'. Got to the end of the second season and I can't continue, regardless who I pick, or if I stay; the game crashes and won't go any further. Is this a bug I can work around?

Hm... What league are you on, what team are you on, and what club did you transfer to (in what league)? That might help troubleshooting the issue.

I'm basically having the same problem. At the end of the first season it lets me choose if I want a new team or not. If i click no it crashes, if I click yes it lets me negotiate a deal and once I accept the deal (tried with numerous teams) it crashes and therefore I can't find any ways around it.

I am currently Bish S after starting at WSM

Yeah I'm been having a similar problem, I'm currently with Barca at the end of season 8 but want to move to my team, Fulham however after I negotiate and accept a deal the app crashes and when it reloads it is at the end of season 8 again this has happened for several seasons in a row, however previous transfers to Italy and Spain have had no problems. Please fix this as I love this game!!!!

What device are you guys playing on?