Thread: New Star Soccer Mobile in portuguese?

Default New Star Soccer Mobile in portuguese?

There is the possibility of playing the game in Portuguese? Since the NSS computer already has this language.

I would happily translate it.
    E Pluribus Unum

The text required for NSS mobile has been added to the translation file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Mobile specific text starts at line 2261 but the whole list needs to be translated as a lot of the NSS5 text is used in NSS mobile. If anyone wants to contribute then let me know.

I'll join Cookie Monster, by all means. I'll still play it in English, but if it helps others, I'm up for it as well.

I would be glad to help. Why not create a project in Crowdin?

Hey guys, im fan of NSS and i'd like to colaborate on the translation to portuguese.

Hi all,

Just bringing this thread up here. I started working on the translation a few weeks ago, but I largely underestimated the work and as much as it pains me, my professional commitments and post-work studies at the moment prevent me from actually contributing to the PT-PT translation the way I wished. As such, since you guys - TC, Cookie and raphael have showed interest - I was wondering if you would want to pick that up.

There is already a PT-BR translation for NSS5, if that's the language you're looking for. As for PT-PT, I started it from scratch, and I have already translated 2325 lines, which is about 80% of the text, meaning that there are only around 400 lines to translate. They are:

502 to 743
    801 to 927
    1085 to 1113

They are highlighted in yellow, in the PT PT column, and currently have the BR text there for inspiration, though you should rely on the original English version for an accurate meaning of the sentences. I focused mostly on using "Tu" instead of "Voc" for the tone of the text, "Skills" are translated as "Capacidades" throughout the text, and "Flair" is going as "Criatividade" "BOSS" is going as "TREINADOR", and TEAM MATES is going as COLEGAS DE EQUIPA. I believe that asides from that text is pretty much self-explanatory - I'm just raising these specific cases here just to make sure that they are translated consistently throughout the text.

Would any one of you be available to pick it up where I left off, so that NSS Mobile - and NSS 5 - get a good PT-PT translation?

It would be very much appreciated, since I can't really commit to taking it to the end at the moment in a reasonable time-frame for it to be useful to NSS Mobile and to NSS 5.

Let me know if you'd be interested in helping, and if there are any specific questions about what I did so far, and why I translated specific things the way I did. I guess that to start things off you should drop siread a PM with your email address saying that you want to help out, so he'll share the document

Thank you in advance!

Paulo

Anyone that wants to help with the Portuguese version please send me a PM.

Can I try translate to Hungarian, only the mobile section? (from line 2261)