Thread: Playing a LAN Game ?

Default Playing a LAN Game ?

Hi, haven't been on here in ages and just recently thought i'd give 'New Star GP' another go....so, i went online in the game and also plugged my usb into my brothers laptop with the game on to play a LAN game.

I thought it had worked until i encountered the same problem that i had a long time back where it says joined but still 1/24 and will not start as it says needs more players.

What is the fix for this to make it possible to play online ?

Thanks.

Hmmm.... i think you are mixing some things there.

You must have the game installed on both computers to start. Then start the game. Go to ONLINE and on the top left of the page you have a button to change from Online to LAN. Do it. (You have to make in both games of course).
    Then make a server in one of the computers and the other computer will join to that server, but for that you need to know the local IP from computer that is hosting the server. Should be something like 198.168.1.XXX

That should be it. Sorry if sound to basic but.....sometimes can help.
    Say it if you made it and think in joining to our championship online....check forum for more info.

Last version of the game is 1.34 with full of new stuff compared to the other other versions. Check it out. Ah, to play on the championship you only need the demo version!

Ok, hope i´ve helped you in some way.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Great help, thanks very much, will be sure to try it all out.

Oh and another thing, when i go online, is there literally no1 ever online or is there something up with mine ?

And about the championship, how do i go about joining that or is it no longer running ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan16 View Post
    Great help, thanks very much, will be sure to try it all out.
    Im glad i could help.

I forgot to tell you that our online championship is every saturdays at 10AM (UK time). In other words....its in 7 hours and 8m! So, feel free to show up and feel the emotions online. Makes much more fun.
    If you can/want, show up 30m before the race start to practice a bit the tracks and cause the online car behaves different then the one offline!

Just read this thread if you feel like joining: http://www.newstargames.com/newstarf...Championship-9

So, hopefully see you in a few hours...on TRACK!

Hiatus mode activated!!!