Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many seasons?

Default How many seasons?

I am on season 18 at the moment and am wondering how many seasons in total my player can play for before retiring?

At a guess id say til ur around 34/36... Im only 29 in game atm so unsure

I believe there's no real limit in the mobile version for now. At least that's what I got from a couple of Simon's tweets in the past. I'm only 33 at the moment, so I still have a ways to go.

My player is 34 now, so was considering the last move before retirement. Just wanted to know when that was. May have to keep him going into his 50's!!

Default Headed over the hill

My player is 38 in his 23rd season and soon will be older than the "boss" and he's still scoring lights-out every game. I'm going to push him into his 90's to see if 'Ol Golden Leg can become the highest scoring player in the history of the game.

Default Baffling stats

Im in my 16th Season and yet aged 23. In all that time Ive only advanced one league, to CONF NAT and play for Boston.

Id like to know from others how you succeed in getting better and playing for better teams. I would have thought 170 goals in 333 games was pretty sh*t hot.

I think its too easy to lose star rating and too hard to increase it. How does scoring both goals in a game make the Fans status decrease?

Too many random aspects to make it a truely great game. I hope these get fixed (or im obviously doing lots of things totally wrong!).

I think Ive played 6 seasons and currently aged 20 playing for Barca. Played for ManU season before. 88 goals in 222 apps.

I'm 49 and can still run with the best of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    Im in my 16th Season and yet aged 23. In all that time Ive only advanced one league, to CONF NAT and play for Boston.

Id like to know from others how you succeed in getting better and playing for better teams. I would have thought 170 goals in 333 games was pretty sh*t hot.

I think its too easy to lose star rating and too hard to increase it. How does scoring both goals in a game make the Fans status decrease?

Too many random aspects to make it a truely great game. I hope these get fixed (or im obviously doing lots of things totally wrong!).

Its on you mate. Fans only care about wins. I've had hat tricks in draws that got me -1 from the fans. Successful passes & assist will help you more than failed shots on goal. Go for the longest pass you feel you can make, pick assist over goals early on and shoot for goal on only the most obvious set ups.

dont know what season number im in but im aged 35 and have a star rating of 10. I was stuck on 4 for about 10 seasons. but as soon as i got to 5 it became easy to continue rising.

Can't believe you made it that far without getting bored a little.

My player is 25 and star level 42, 516 goals in 406 appearances, 49 hattricks, 1858 passes, 303 assists, 187 star matches. If anything, the game is way too easy, and it's not really realistic having already played for Man United, Barcelona and Real Madrid (switched from Barca to Madrid to see if there was any outrage over the move to a rival, turns out there wasn't). I think I already transfered to Barca in the 4th or 5th season, after having started in the Chinese 2nd league. Won the CL three times (Barca, Man U 2x), and the World Cup with China (had to compensate for the lack of skills of team mates by buying lots of energy drinks and putting on 3 hearts each match). Now I got a bit bored so I returned to China at the ripe old age of 25 to end my career with Beijing Guoan at an annual wage of 63 and 12 per goal. (So far this season I've earned $1971 in 21 matches with 54 goals but there's nothing to spend it on as it's all maxed out. Also every match I'm the star now basically, which is a bit boring. 21 matches, 19 times I was the star, 10 hattricks. Average rating of 9.8 this season so far.)

What I feel is that in this game, you have to ignore team mates if possible. More often than not they will mess up clear chances, which will have a really bad effect. If you can see the goal, just go for it. Add a lot of effect to the ball and aim it so it bounces in front of the keeper, that's a goal almost 90% of the time. When you score a goal or two every match you'll roll through star ranks in a second. (Don't forget to renegotiate your contract a couple times each season. And always play the bargaining game.)

I'm 43 scored 1062 goals 884 assist played for some rubbish conf teams then pacy in France then moved to west ham won championship then moved to Liverpool on prem then to Chelsea won everything out there barcalona and then Chelsea got 134 caps for England 162 goals for eng BUT WHEN THE HECK DO WE RETIRE IM GETTING BORED AND OLD

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac78 View Post
    My player is 34 now, so was considering the last move before retirement. Just wanted to know when that was. May have to keep him going into his 50's!!
    but i played 36

I'm 46 and still doing it for club and country!

I have played the same game for nearly 2 yrs and was 69 and still going strong (I have a screen shot but not sure how to put it on ).