Thread: Question about the Mobile version on Kongregate

Default Question about the Mobile version on Kongregate

Hello,

I'm playing on Kongregate the free mobile version and I really love this game but the problem is that it saves locally only : I play from home and from work on 2 different computers and they don't have the same savegame. Is there a way to find the save and move it from home computer to work computer via an usb disk eveveryday ? On one computer, I'm on season 3, 2nd league, ranked 7, every skills maxed out and almost 100 credits, and I really would like to play that one on the other computer.

Im on windows 7, using Chrome on both computer !

Thanks a lot in advance !

Unfortunately save files are local only. This might change in the future but don't hold your breathe. Of course, if you have a smart phone...

Use Dropbox: http://db.tt/d7vZfhiX

Install the free app on both computers and it'll sync the folder, so the same file will be on both computers - and be updated on the other when saved on the other.

You don't "install" the free version though. It's a Flash game in a browser.

You can copy flash save files from computer to computer! You have to find the macromedia folder, then find the chat.kongregate.com folder with all the game save files, and copy whatever looks like NSS from there to I don't have a windows machine to check at the moment for specifics, but I've successfully migrated save files in the past.

This link should help you out; it's for a different game, but the same principles apply.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3/topics/12269

You probably don't have to worry about turning hidden folders on, but be aware that the AppData folder might be hidden, which just means you have to type it in manually in the explorer bar.