Thread: Its not THAT unfair!

Default Its not THAT unfair!

Ok so the update thing aside (iOS)-

All my stats are maxed- i didnt bother too much with relationships in the beginning as im a new player and should focus on training. Yes- i spent about £5 for stars on energy drinks, and £2 for stars for other stuff. But training wasnt too difficult (using an iPad) neways- nice challenges but ALL easily do-able.

But im in my fourth season- maxed stats (60's, no boots)- my income is MORE than the cheapest drink- relationships- apart from team, i dont work on too much- and it hasnt affected me. My star rating is 7 btw, floating in the middle atm!

So the only things i need to save for is the occasional energy drink- but more so- the boots, which i hav saved up more than enuff so if i get promoted this season to Prem im gonna b on fire!!

Until then, im still scoring an assisting- u just gotta b smart with wen to shoot, where to play the ball, if u shud chip it so ur teammate hits it over his marker instead of at him- etc.

You paid 7 pounds for stars and you are still doing worse than me in my crappy game. The game is sooo easy on iPad compared to phone, my iPad game is much better than my Android phone game (I bought it on both OS to support NSG, but don't want the easy way out and ruining the actual gaming experience).

In the middle of my 4th season, I have max stats with best boot, playing in EPL and making decent stars each game. But unless you have actually played the game as it is designed instead of taking the easy way out, then you can make that statement.

I can make that statement because I actually toughed it out thru the rough parts early in the game. The update is much better now, but there is no doubt the game was very unfair on the initial release (I wrote about it in the feedback/suggestions). You can get sub-5 rating having scored the GWG. That's ridiculous.

Either way... I think your stars are better serve buying a good boot than drinks. Much better bang for the buck in terms of stats boost.

looool ur logic is off, but i'll respond-
    worse than u- would love to c a screen shot of ur stats page then we'd really kno!! - i dont like boots- i can perfectly control the ball with 60 stats pretty much how i want, although the EPL i only scored 22 in my first season (with boots)! Mainly due 2 lack of chances an being substitute for a bit.

The game is now very challenging- but it aint freakin impossible! So i paid for stars- i dont get ur point, that means i had it easier?? Did i still not hav 2 do the training and play- or do stars giv ur auto stats? :-S You 'toughed it out' well done, gold medal- but allow complaining coz u cant balance ur lifestyle well.

Easy chaps! We're all friends round here.

And thanks to everyone that buys the game or purchases IAPs - it's all helping to keep NSG alive and healthy.