Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The NSS Mobile Suggestion Thread (iOS and Android)

Nine points clear with three games remaining, my side promptly lost all three and only won on goal difference... and I didn't get much chance to influence any of those games, despite being on the 3 hearts as much as I could. Would be nice to see more scoring chances when I'm having a particularly good game, even if the team is struggling - I got a 9.3 and scored one goal from one shot in a 4-1 loss, for example.

It'd be good if assists could earn contract bonuses, as they don't *seem* to affect match ratings more than other passes.

Someone noted the difficulty of the interception game, and I'll second that. I've given up on the training for pace, too, as it's so hard to get the higher levels.

Do the lifestyle options have a bigger impact depending on cost? I've not noticed it despite buying the more expensive houses, etc. That should be the case if not, as otherwise there's no real achievement to saving the 1000* for the private island.

I have been playing the game for a few seasons now. I'm now 29 and achieved all stars purchased all items and I have over 8000 in the bank. I love the concept and find it very addictive. Here are a few bugs I've found:

-The only transfer offers I receive mid-season are from the team at the bottom of the lowest division, which makes no sense? It would be nice for the other big clubs to bid for you.
    -The sponsorships I received early in the game are still 1 should they not get renewed for more?
    -stats do not decrease as I get older should this happen?

And here are a few things I would like to see added:

-International competitions? Maybe at the end of every other season there could be world cup or European cup.
    -European competitions? Again it would be nice to see Eufa Cup and Champs League added
    -More interaction with friends and family? Instead of pictures and choosing between your boss and mates it would be good to add a scenario like nss4 "your boss wants you to stay and train but you had arranged to meet your mates"
    -injuries? Maybe I've had a lucky career but I've never missed a game through injury not even a pulled hamstring!
    -Player History? A list of teams and stats from all previous clubs you have played for. Rather than current season and all time stats.

Hope the above can be added!! It would make it the best game ever!!

other players simulated in the game (team mate, name of the coach, ...)
    International and European competitions (maybe does it exist ... I have only done 2 seasons)
    an arcade emulation to play the game
    or longer animation scene

Simon Keep make us love our phone !

I might aswell b chopper pretty much exactly the same points, and same place in career lol

I think I have successfully implemented international tournaments. Full qualifying campaigns, World Cup, Euros, Africa Cup of Nations, Copa America.

I need to test it over the weekend but version 1.1 should be available on Android and Flash soon and hopefully by next Friday on iOS.
    Last edited by siread; 04-13-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Awesome news! Definitely looking forward to it on iOS!

Quote Originally Posted by siread View Post
    I think I have successfully implemented international tournaments. Full qualifying campaigns, World Cup, Euros, Africa Cup of Nations, Copa America.

I need to test it over the weekend but version 1.1 should be available on Android and Flash soon and hopefully by next Friday on iOS.
    Good news!! Will we have to begin a new career in order to enjoy these new features?
    Spectrum & Match Day II forever!

Actually... Version 1.1 includes the World Cup and the Euros with full qualifying campaigns. The Africa Cup of Nations and Copa America are also in. On the club side we have the Champions League, Europa League and Copa Libertadores. That should give you something else to aim for.

Hopefully going live this week!

All sugestions that i want to write was wrote by somebody else. Only what ive to say is that i can help with translation to polish language..for android version Maybe my english in write/speak is not very good, but i understand almost everything and i can translate it to polish

cheers from PL and give us whatever we want in next updates

Quote Originally Posted by siread View Post
    Actually... Version 1.1 includes the World Cup and the Euros with full qualifying campaigns. The Africa Cup of Nations and Copa America are also in. On the club side we have the Champions League, Europa League and Copa Libertadores. That should give you something else to aim for.

Hopefully going live this week!
    With my player reaching the end of his career this will be perfectly timed to start a new career. By far the best game on the iPad, i am absolutely loving it and its getting better! Great work

Was going to add to the "want" of international call ups and euro club comps but seems all in hand - good job!

Other things:

Would be great to add corners to the game. Possibly both taking corners but also being on the end of them. Maybe position your player and draw out a run - if the ball comes to you then you get a chance to shoot.

Not sure why sponsors are down on me. Seems they're not happy even when I'm getting MoM and scoring goals. I think this needs tweeking.

I'm currently 2nd in the league with Liverpool and approx. scoring 1 goal per game. How come Liverpool keep accepting an offer from a Non-league club for me?
    It's the same club and it's happened several times. Surely a non-league couldn't afford me!

Hi Dockery,

What version of the game are you playing? I'm pretty sure that sponsors are reacting to MoM awards positively since the last update. I also suffer from the lower clubs harassing me - I guess they want us to save them and take them to the bigger leagues

The Jan transfer thing as mentioned is getting a bit annoying now- i would like a selection of clubs i can join, not just the lowest club in the country im playing in!

Also- a few more features- like corners, or tackling, or dribbling.

And my team mates are shocking in front of goal- since the update it has been better- but still- a wide open side of the goal to aim at but no- kicks to keeper!

Well, that does sometimes happen... I would imagine that if the forwards were even better, that then the game would become a bit more unbalanced. I'd imagine that the accuracy rate is currently between 20% and 33% (ballpark figures) for my team mates.

I think there's also something of an "art" to lob the ball to a place where your team mates have to move to, in order to shoot from a better place in relation to the goal. It might be totally the "placebo" effect, but especially when there are defenders around, or when it's near the goal and one of the sides seems to be more open, I tend to place the ball in a slow, high lob in a place where the forward moves in order to be facing that open area or to move away from the defenders.

I also find that depending on where I pass it depends on whether they score, but I like it! If I pass to their feet they often shoot at the keeper. If I lob it over a defenders head and they move for the ball it often results in a goal.

I can't wait for the international version it will make the game much more enjoyable! I'm looking forward to starting a new career.

Great job Si