Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The NSS Mobile Suggestion Thread (iOS and Android)

I suggest we get rebound situations.
    E Pluribus Unum

Been playing the game a lot. Bought it a few days ago and nearing the end of my second season.

One thing that has bugged me A LOT.

In January, I got a transfer into a national conference team. It was in first position by about 5 points or so. However, my transfer jinxed the damn team. This team is awful! I've started taking long distance shots because I make them more often than my team mates scoring a goal after receiving a pass in front of goal. What's up with that?

We've dropped to 5 place now... My previous team was in a lower league and my assist ratio was higher. I mean, they actually had shots on target!

Still...

I would like to have sort of team rating that one can see.

It could happen in real life. I've upset the chemistry of the team.

My suggestions are:
    1. Teammates receiving lob pass should have move towards the "x" instead of moving forward.
    2. Player also should receive some credits for hitting the post or shooting from over 30yards and cleared by the GK or hit the post.
    3. Many times my shot was saved by the GK and should have been awarded a corner. Corners should be made the same as free kicks if we are the corner takers.
    4. Need the concept of player positions.
    5. Minor additions would be to show teammates/opponents/goal on the "ball screen" that gives a feel / showing that we are shooting to that area.
    6. I really hate the sponsors and gf requiring us to spend time with them but eats almost 40% of our energy. while our star rating goes up, the NRG drink also cost more. This is stupid. My player salary is *25 but the NRG drink now cost *42...
    7. Where is the international game like world cup and regional game like UCL? (This means we need the nationality concept as the NSS5)
    8. Should put more graphics into the game, such as a picture of a team winning the league or FA cup or even World Cup (once available).
    9. Same with the point no.8, a celebration picture after scoring a goal / teammate score after receiving our assist or losing the game, or being subs, or coming in from subs, or injured, or training, or being praised by the boss or scolded by the boss, or receiving bribes... that would be fun (more RPG like).
    10. The Intercept game is a bit hard, players should only move after I touched my player first otherwise I dont have time to react. And opponents should breakdown their attack if the pass didn't meet their teammates. As of now, the only way to break the opponents attack is to intercept, otherwise they will still have to chance to score even though their pass actually failed. Moreover, I can't see where my opponents calling the ball because my finger is covering them and I can't see the "x" if it is located under my finger.
    11. The chances for each game is too low. For a new player joining the team, probably only 3-4 chances. After increasing relationship with teammates to max, then you can get more chances like 7-8. But as you know, the higher league is harder to pass and score because the goal keeper also get faster and better. So we need more chances in the higher league.
    12. Need more variations on match comment, after playing for 3 season, it gets really boring to see the same comments over and over again.
    13. Relationships Picture Matching Game, the backside of the picture should be fully colored like in NSS5, otherwise my eyes couldn't catch the randomization.
    14. The escalation price of NRG is too high, need to tweak it down to *1 per star rating and have a max / cap e.g. until star rating level 10 only. Otherwise it is ridiculous.
    15. A chance to celebrate the goals with teammates, boss, or fans (you know what I'm talking about...).
    16. A balance bar of offense and defense (like Football Manager), this way I can decide when I need to work extra or work relax. or even better if you can provide flexibility for the player to move outside their position like helping the defence, helping the midfield, or staying in attack position depending on your playing position.

I really like this game

Oh btw, the post-match comments should also say something like, if my player score a winning goal that gives a win or an equalizer goal that rescue the team, should be commented in the newspaper and get a better rating with the fans.

I reported a touch response issue in the interception game in the bug report thread but in general I am finding the interception game exceedingly difficult and this issue really doesn't help matters haha!

I would like to a slide tackle implemented for that minigame which would help, I would even welcome the AI passing to be much faster if that was the case to make it a challenge. That would be a nice new minigame for matches as well, tackle a player in a dangerous position and if he gets through it has a high percentage for the opposing team to score or if you mistime the tackle you give away a penalty. General tackling challenges at random would be interesting as well.

All in all though it is a really enjoyable game though the boss/team/fans are brutal once you get up to level 4 in English L1 and then Championship. I am struggling to move off the 0% mark of 4 star rating now. I am surprised a team bothered to hire me in the Championship after how poor I was doing in L1.

The Happiness/ratings are very difficult to keep at a high level, I would like to see them a bit closer to their implementation in NSS5.

I think there is a bit too much reliance in NRG drinks in the mobile version as well. I liked how in the PC version they really are an optional thing to give you a bit more energy during a game and I only use them every 3-4 matches, but in the mobile version they are essential for training and I find myself spamming them every break between matches for various skills and lifestyle games. Perhaps lessen the energy impact for lifestyle games especially and somewhat for skills so that you could still do one or two and have enough to scrape through a match with 2 hearts effort and maybe some 1 heart effort.

I've played the game a lot and I must say I agree a lot with that is already written.
    A few key point issues:

1. It seems impossible to keep the sponsor happy unless I play the stupid mini game every week. Is there nothing else that makes them happy? I've been MoM more than 10 times this season for Barcalona. My sponsors should be thrilled to have me as a representative.
    2. Why does a team suddenly have to suck just because I'm transferred to it? Whether it is before or mid-season my new team refuses to play well. And your new team relationship is just too low. Even if you work hard all match you may only get 3/4 mediocre chances in the game. When I transfered to Barcalona they suddenly sucked big times. Even if I played really well and scored a couple of goals and made an assist the team would loose. After ten matches we were placed 18th? 18th O_O And I didn't have the feeling that it was my fault the team was loosing. I was responsible for more than 90 % of the teams goals but the team would concede a bunch of goals.
    3. Maybe a bug. When playing for Newcastle and leading the PL I was offered a contract from some Nth Conf team midseason. While at Barca I was offered a contract from some team form the 3rd division. It is insulting towards a superstar like me
    4. Is it possible for my team to not concede goals? My teams have probably kept the opponent from scoring a few times, but it seems like no matter how well I'm playing the opponents will always score. Ultimately it leaves me with a feeling that I have no influence on the end result.
    5. The price increase on NRG drins is ridiculously. I understand why it is done but the NRG drinks are more expensive than what I earn each week. When NRG is such an important part of this game they should at lest be slightly cheaper. (So far the solution is to stock a lot of NRG drinks while they are cheap but it wont hold for long)
    6. The game needs international tournaments. It is a bit too boring as it is right now. I need some additional goals to reach.
    7. Could we get multiple save games? Let me have more than one career running please.

my two cents for now.

Actually, transferring to a new club and having a lower relationship with teammate and resulting that we didn't get much chances is a correct concept. It's not just our individual skill that determine the result, but people skill are also needed to make ourselves click with our teammates. That's why I immediately build my relationship with my teammates as soon as I moved to a new club. But I also agree that, without my player, the high caliber team shouldn't suck too much after we move in. At least they should be par with upper table clubs. From what I experienced, when our team is on the top table, we concede less goals and we played better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I suggest we get rebound situations.
    They exist, however I've only seen them on my team mates.

That's why I said we As well as corner situations, both where we would cross and get crosses!
    E Pluribus Unum

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    That's why I said we As well as corner situations, both where we would cross and get crosses!
    Aaah I didn't get that

Id really like to c the stats broken down into the teams i played for, in what yr, and individual stats based on that.

Especially for comparison careers- if u stay in the lower league bangin in goals then transfer to a top club 15 yrs in- ur stats will look pretty amazin- yet wen u put it into perspective u can ascertain actually how well sum1 has dun.

Also it is a little annoyin just havin a career stat an not seeing ur progress over the yrs, or what league u did best in, or who u helped get promotion etc.

Just a couple of things that have popped into my head recently:

- Career summary page: it'd be great to know my record at the clubs and when I played for them (just noticed Tza already said that...)
    - Dribbling: Would be cool to open up space for passes and shots
    - Runs: Passing the ball into space would be great. Can do this ever so slightly at the moment, but not really

Great game!

My main gripe when playing career mode is that I have no influence over some games and whilst it is realistic it does not work as a game. For example, I just played Man Utd v Arsenal and it was 60th minute before I had anything to do, during that 60 mins Arsenal had maybe 7 attempts. For the game to give me more control over success I should really be getting an intercept chance for all or most of those 7 attempts (or tackle chance see point 4 below).

I accept that some games will see me mainly defending but if I have a chance to grind out a 0-0 or snatch a late victory I need to have some control over goals conceded surely?

I agree with many comments people have made, here is my other list of 'wants':

1. International call ups and big tournaments
    2. We should meet and choose girlfriends not get one automatically. We should be able to be single also (have minor pros and cons to having a GF). Give us a pic of the girl, a description of personality and occupation for example.
    3. Make some teams way better than others, I play for Man Utd and it seems just as hard to beat a lower league team as a top 3 Premier league team.
    4. Add corners, trying to defend a goal scoring opportunity for the opponent, a chance to get on the end of a cross
    5. Maybe add heading and volley ability for point 4
    6. Add tackling ability for point 4

A-League Finals like in NSS5 possible? Also A-League update needed for kit updates and to include West Sydney over Gold Coast United.

Update was decent! Won my 1st league and the top teams in EPL are actually now fighting it out! But team strength should b tweaked more, as like most others hav commented, it still seems like no matter who i play the difficulty is the same.

Pleeeeeaaaaaase add a feature that helps us control goals conceeded. Because when im 2-0 up against a 19th position Bolton and they get 4 goals in the last 15 mins- a few things are very wrong!