Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Star Soccer Mobile Android Bug Reports

I'm actually getting rediculously frustrated at this, the only way I can play the is by forcing the app to stop in settings and starting a new career each time. I can't come out of the app and go back in without the run time error occuring.

Using it on a HTC Wildfire
    Last edited by Rocknrolldave; 03-21-2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: missed info

Quote Originally Posted by siread View Post
    Thanks Jake - what phone do you have?
    Hello. I have a HTC Desire S.

even the new 1.0.5 update still hasn't changed anything on my htc hero .. spirtes still jumpy ,a little less laggy then before, forces closing alot, once i load my gamesave it forces closes and i can only play one game

Quote Originally Posted by siread View Post
    Could you let me know how it goes in version 1.05. Thanks.

1.05 is much better though I still get the occasional Monkey error. The intercept minigame seems a little more repsonsive but it may be because I also have better boots now!

The star rating and happiness seems to be progressing a bit better now, I am finally in the EPL and seem to get many more chances and score a lot more than before.

Thanks for all of your hard work! Keep the improvements coming please.

(Don't neglect NSS5 though, I'm still hoping for some additions there too lol.)

I have an HTC device to test on now, so hopefully we can make some progress here.

Good news! I have a fix for Wildfire devices coming later today.

Cool! Will the update also bring over the updates done to the 1.08 Kongregate version?

(edited to correct the version number)

It will - however, I spoke too soon. The Wildfire is still being a pain in the you-know-what. I'm still working on a solution for that device, but I will upload a new Android version soon, whatever.

Oh - sorry to hear that. Still, I'm confident you'll be able to sort that out sooner or later - let us all know if there's anything we can do to help.

Looking forward to the update, though - it'll be great to have the sponsors reacting to my in-game performances, instead of constantly having to be managed separately.

Hi Si,

Any update on the 1.08 update? I lost half of my sponsors already because I can't really keep on spending energy drinks every week to pamper them, even though I'm man of the match every now and then.

Also, after upgrading to premium NSS5 account last weekend, I noticed that one easy mini-game to bring over would be the post-match interviews You probably had already thought of that, but just in case.

Also, I'm happy to see the NSS5 Total Player numbers rising - there were 76k last weekend, and today they're over 79k! I'm hopefully confident that NSS Mobile - on Flash and on iOS and Android - is driving new players to NSS5

Cheers!

Paulo

Hi Simon!

I just updated the game on my Samsung Galaxy S II to version 1.09. But when I load up the game the background graphics is missing its all "blacked " out
    Attached Images

It hopefully is a small bug Yup, this also happens in anything with textures (progress bars, etc) or in-match, with the grass or the backgrounds. It hopefully is just a small bug in one or two places in the code.

On one hand I'm sort of happy it isn't just on my device - it means it might be easier to track down On the other hand, let's hope that this doesn't affect people playing the game for the first time.

Let us know if there's anything you need from us I've attached a few more screenshots.

Paulo
    Attached Images

Version 1.09b should fix that.

Thank you for the quick fix, works fine now.

I started playing with version 1.09b and the game is great, no bugs so far, but I do have graphical glitches. I play on a 7" tablet (Ainol Elf, with a hardware very similar to Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-I9100) but with a 1024x600 resolution) .

There are some white borders around the images of some buttons, like for example the star in New Career. Also the round edges of the buttons are blurry. Also some images are blurry. I guess they have enough resolution to be played on a phone, but not on a tablet. Could you use higher resolution images or make an HD version of the game?
    Spectrum & Match Day II forever!