Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: NSGP Online Championship 9

Quote Originally Posted by lema View Post
    Ribeiro my friend, many hours of playing my favorite track payed off finally

Attachment 2245
    I'm not bothered about the online lap thing, I do however love your signature
    Moderating in moderation.

Actually i'm changing testing to 8PM UK TIME, at least that's when i'll be there

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    Well done!

The others are right, this is a challenge i love to have, beat records!!! To be honest its one of the tracks i have more difficulties in making a perfect lap cause its so technical but.....i might give it a try!

I only dont have much time at the moment and so maybe it stays there for some time, but yeah, i love this kind of competitions! Thanks for making part of it!

EDIT: Well, sorry, i just made one session to try it out and....

I hope that gives you motivation to try beating records. Its possible to go more down on this track. I would say to 36.9XX. But hey, if you are quick offline it means you are becoming quick also online., thats cool. Im curious to see your development on the championship. See it like this, this season is to gain experience and next one.......
    You are damn fast but i will not give up yet trying to beat this record too.

Online is something different, i surely lack experience but we will see. I think i can be fast eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rob View Post
    I'm not bothered about the online lap thing, I do however love your signature
    i still think you were slower, and that you didnt lose any time behind me in Britain

redmelons is offline Player Of The Year World Player Of The Year

Ok Mellor, does this impress you enough now?

Quote Originally Posted by lema View Post
    You are damn fast but i will not give up yet trying to beat this record too.

Online is something different, i surely lack experience but we will see. I think i can be fast eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by redmelons View Post

LOL

By some unknown reason im lately not receiving mails when a post on the forum is made so.....i would have answered to this earlier but...i only saw it now.

Its great that you will not give up trying to beat the record ....as i said theres still plenty of space to improve the record. I didnt made at all a perfect lap.
    If you keep trying to beat those records, even thought online is very different then online, your performance will increase heavily i assure you. Mainly cause you will know the tracks very well. Thats one of the most important points to be successful on this game.

@Mellor Please....tell what can i do to impress you!!?? I promise i will try to do it. Tell me, tell me....

Hiatus mode activated!!!

redmelons is offline Player Of The Year World Player Of The Year

Please....tell what can i do to impress you!!??
    Easy - release a version of NSGP with the network issues fixed

If you keep trying to beat those records, even thought online is very different then online, your performance will increase heavily i assure you.
    True in the long term but false in the short term

Free practice server is now live
    Moderating in moderation.

http://grebocin.com/nsgpoc/seasons.php?id=9

Belgium: Don't know how, but I totally miscalculated fuel ranges and due to rain, I figured that out only on lap 17 or so. before last lap my meter was showing 0.7 laps, so i HAD to pit. I really hate when the whole effort is ruined by such irritating errors, like missing 2% of fuel. I don't really know if I had a chance to win the race, but I hope I didn't.
    NSGP Online Championship

Well I find it difficult to have pity on you Prz as your pit bug routine has been devastating for the rest of us again... this time you werent even on my screen before we entered the pits and you exited firmly ahead, Rob was wtfing as well

There's some mistakes on that list. I was 5th in Germany!

I would like you to watch Ribeiro entering pits lap 10 and 16. How lucky is this guy? Also, IMO not a very "by the book" way of entering the pits... (yeah now I'm sensitive about this)
    NSGP Online Championship

Review:

Germany

Couldnt set a Q so i was in trouble, specially for a track i dont know really. I started at 9th with a full grid in front of me and....even worst...COLLISIONS!!!
    Started very bad involving myself with a lot of crashes and going to grass often due to taps,bla,bla,bla....i remember finishing first lap with almost half of my tires gone! I was pointing to a 8+8+5 tactic and for sure after this brilliant start i had to change it, but didnt knew for what!
    Slowly i started to get that pace and getting used to the track. In the end i end up with a fetch to Mr Prz who was on soft tires but fastly loosing grip while i was on Hards, Slower but with a bit more grip.
    My efforts weren´t enough to catch that 3rd place that would have given me a 33 Podium in a row record! The streak is over and the pressure is gone finally! Will there be anyone who can reach even those values? Thats the question being made. The answer is: If there is, it will not impress Mellor for sure!

Belgium

I really enjoy that track and the fact i could set a Q was gratifying cause i could grab the pole.
    Started very fast and was enjoying the fact that there was a big column of drivers behind me for about 7 laps or so, or even almost till the end of the race, which is great. Only in last laps this platoon started to fragment. No collisions can make this.
    No real trouble all race except when rain came. I got a bit confused to be honest, maybe due to lack of sleep....
    I went to wets and kept that advantage i gathered till then. Weather decided to change again to dry.
    I remember making the counts to exactly 4+4 laps that would make the 19 Laps of the cicuit but....for some reason my counts were wrong and i was missing one lap! Luckly Prz (That was on 2nd) had exactly the same problem. Maybe a lapse in time happened?? I had to pit on last lap and tanked with 7%....left pit and Peter was about 1,5s away on hard tires but very wasted already. So i drove the car till the finishing line almost with no tires on (cause of course i didnt changed them for 1 lap only). Finishing line and i took the car to the 1st place but....not without running out of fuel at about 1 meter to finishing line! LOL Lucky me cause i wanted to tank on that last lap with 5% and cause it was too quick i tanked 7%!

Positive:

10 players - we are stabilised on this number i guess wich is not great but nice!
    Great pace from Peter opening a slight/tinny possibility for the pursuit of the tittle
    Frost´s pace as well, got a 2nd on Germany right?
    Leme pace as well, getting faster and faster...
    Kotka i saw him on a 2nd place at one time, great! Will he start doing podiums soon???
    Ferenc i saw him at 1st one time but....was when he forgot to pit for wets on Belgium! LOL
    Podium Streak is over...i can sleep in peace now, with no pressure for keeping it

Negative:

No Rodney
    No Chang, Larsson, Costa, Marek, Ceraj (winner of driver fair play award of season 8)
    I dont set Q on next GP which is: ESTORIL!!!!

Was nice weekend, specially on Germany where i had adrenaline on from half the race till the end!

Edit: Time for Race Control appeals is 13:50.
    Last edited by Alfonso; 04-21-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by przemator View Post
    http://grebocin.com/nsgpoc/seasons.php?id=9

Belgium: Don't know how, but I totally miscalculated fuel ranges and due to rain, I figured that out only on lap 17 or so. before last lap my meter was showing 0.7 laps, so i HAD to pit. I really hate when the whole effort is ruined by such irritating errors, like missing 2% of fuel. I don't really know if I had a chance to win the race, but I hope I didn't.
    Can you please change my surname into Lemaic? And i was driving for sauber this two races, so your point calculations for team standing is wrong.
    If ferrari seat is available i would be happy to race for ferrari in the future, if thats ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Makkezzi View Post
    There's some mistakes on that list. I was 5th in Germany!
    According to my replay and the log you were lapped (only did 20 laps out of 21). Your lap 11 lasted 86 seconds, which means you missed a checkpoint somewhere, maybe due to fierce corner cutting .
    NSGP Online Championship