Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: NSGP Online Championship 9

Austria

LITERALLY choked on my quali lap, i had to stop the car for a brief second to breathe and therefore i qualified last (well, ahead of Afonso who couldn't set a Q lap). My race pace wasn't bad; i went off track once while couching which lost me a few seconds. This must have been funny for Mellor who was behind me at the time, i didn't even attempt to turn as i wasn't looking at the screen! Anyhow, apart from that my pace was good but my strategy was all wrong. The soft tyres lasted way longer than i'd expected and this put me on my back foot. Nevertheless 2nd is a decent result!

P.S Has it ever happened that the two guys starting on the back row finished 1st and 2nd?

Monaco

Got pole quite comfortably, 4 tenths faster than anyone else, not sure what happened to you all? Had a fun battle with Prz in the race who had inconsistent pace. 1st stint (both on softs) we were quite even, 2nd stint (both on softs) he was a little faster, 3rd stint (him on softs, me on hards) he was ONLY 2tenths per lap quicker, 4th stint (him on hards, me on softs) was able to take the lead quite easily, due to his poor hard tyre pace and then just nurse the car home to the finish. During the third stint i actually vomitted into a bin i had ready (have been ill all week) but managed to keep the car on track which was lucky TBH!

Anyway, fun races, i think i prefer no collisions but still undecided!

Prz, can you please upload your replay? Austria
    Kotka the rookie. Do you have the replay of Austria? If so upload it here: UPLOAD Password is kubica

Thanks!
    Last edited by Alfonso; 03-31-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

You want to watch this tragedy? This was such s stupid race. I was in front, and a cluster of cars was coming from the back. I move aside, slow down not to catch drag, then i get hit by another car from the back. And the most frustrating thing was that all cars managed to get forward and stay on track, and was doing my 120% and I couldnt do a ***ing thing! Come on, I want to forget about this stupid raceday...
    NSGP Online Championship

Quote Originally Posted by przemator View Post
    You want to watch this tragedy? This was such s stupid race. I was in front, and a cluster of cars was coming from the back. I move aside, slow down not to catch drag, then i get hit by another car from the back. And the most frustrating thing was that all cars managed to get forward and stay on track, and was doing my 120% and I couldnt do a ***ing thing! Come on, I want to forget about this stupid raceday...
    Yeah but dont forget i make part of a Race Control Board!

So i should reformulate my sentence. "Race Control board, asks Przemator Kolowski, to upload his replay file of Austria." An investigation is on the way.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Why do you need it?
    NSGP Online Championship

Quote Originally Posted by przemator View Post
    Why do you need it?
    As Race Control said: "An investigation is being conducted!"

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Austria and Monaco Review:

Austria:
    Great Qualifying, nice to take my first pole (although i know Alfonso didn't qualify). Off the race start, i couldn't remember what my strategy was meant to be so I started on hards, which proved to be a bad error as everyone else was faster than me and i got knocked off the road several times. After the first pit, i put in way too much fuel which slowed me down quite a lot as i drifted towards the back of he field. Then somehow I lost a lap, don't have a clue how!!? So after that, I just sort of gave up and cruised around in last place. However, I did manage to set the fastest lap on the last lap to take some consolation...

Finished: 8th

Monaco:
    Pretty much the opposite os Austria, I had a terrible quali lap and topped it off by hitting the wall on the last corner. However in the race (having remembered my strategy 6-5-5-5) i found I had very good pace and struck with Alfonso coming through the field on the first few laps. Unfortunately for me, having moved from my room to the study to get better internet, I was interrupted several times during the race causing me to crash and give up any chance of a podium, hence why I crashed on last lap to give 4th place to Frost.

Finished: 5th

So another slightly frustrating day of NSGPOC but I am definitely aiming for a podium next weekend.
    Santa, Prz, well knock Alfonso off the podium next weekend, Im starting to think he's getting a bit cocky!
    Good job Kotka today, had some nice battles with u on Austria, you look pretty fast!
    Which tracks are on next weekend, I hope its Canada cos I love that track!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    Which tracks are on next weekend, I hope its Canada cos I love that track!!
    Race one: Canada
    Race two: Europe (Paul Ricard)

Austria fastest laps

00:35:236 Rodney Lap 22
    00:36:232 Peter Lap 14
    00:36:250 Peter Lap 3
    00:36:280 Ribeiro Lap 22
    00:36:298 Peter Lap 8

Monaco fastest laps

00:40:649 Ribeiro Lap 20
    00:40:651 Ribeiro Lap 19
    00:40:815 Ribeiro Lap 14
    00:40:833 Rodney Lap 15
    00:40:866 Kotka Lap 17

Surprising to see a rookie between the best laps and...in such track as Monaco! Curious to see the development till the end of the Season!

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Race Control Statement:

A clear violation of the rules of the NSGP Championship was made at AustriaGP (A1-ring) and so, an investigation is underway.
    The board is going to gather and decide about possible penaltys.

The violated rule stated on the first page of this post is: "Going backwards is forbidden at any time during qualifying or the race!"
    Last edited by Alfonso; 03-31-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Appeal window is closed!

As stated before, there´s 1 investigation going on. As soon as there is a decision it will be reported.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

I'm so sorry but i forgot to save it So I don't have it.

But yeah i'm suprised too from my laptime! Maybe i've borned with a talent

Came home just for start, but then I had to do some right-away stuff at my flat so I must to quit..
    At Monaco I did few mistakes (and didn't know how much to fuel myself, so I did that on guess-chance), and on midlle of the race, my daughter start to pulling my right hand, to come and play with her, so I think all of these things make my 6-th place unreachable, so I'm satisfied with 8-th place..
    And now I think this was my last game too, cause my wife will come home in a few days from hospital with my newborn daughter, so Saturday morinings definitely want suit me anymore..
    But I try to come if I would have a free space, but I dobted..

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    A clear violation of the rules of the NSGP Championship was made at AustriaGP (A1-ring) and so, an investigation is underway.
    The board is going to gather and decide about possible penaltys.
    It's silly for you to be so mysterious. We don't know who reported whom. If an "investigation" is underway, it should be known who is the subject, and who reported him.

I hope you don't mean my mistake, when I forgot to pit. However, judging by your persistence to get my replay, I'm afraid you're talking about me. I think I've punished myself enough there. My only other option was to quit the race. What's important, I did not enter the pits from the wrong way.

Anyway, if any "punishment" is given for this, somebody should punch himself hard on the head, then again and again and again... You may disqualify me from that race for all I care, it was one big failure.
    NSGP Online Championship