Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: NSGP Online Championship 9

Check this out. Total points with and without collision.

The guys who have done much better with collisons ON are Mellor and Frost (Renault) and only I have done massively worse. I guess I should be happy cols will be OFF in Season 10 vote, eh?
    NSGP Online Championship

That's because we know how to overtake
    Moderating in moderation.

We STILL have two unresolved incidents, Costa has disappeared :-(

President - what should we do?

Quote Originally Posted by peter-27 View Post
    We STILL have two unresolved incidents, Costa has disappeared :-(

President - what should we do?
    Incident 4 - Ribeiro VS Kos Lap 3 in the lower left corner of the track after the straight. Ribeiro after gaining position was pushed to the side by Kos, and on following turns was pushed to grass even though he was in front.

Incident 5 - Ribeiro VS Ferenc Lap 21 again on the lower left corner of the track after the straight. Ferenc was on Hard tires and i was on soft. I got his draft on the straight and managed to pass him clean but on the turn he just pushed me to the side with no regret!

As on incident 4, independently of any decision, will not have any consequence on final championship standings, for me it could be ignored, but for incident 5, it can make the different in what position 11th concerns on final championship standings. Its all about ether we really mind with that or not. If you guys think it should be analyzed then backup stewards would have to be summoned!

Peter is already one of them but its missing at least another one. As Frost is an active guy, i would elect him for this incidents together with Peter Santamaria. Please enter in contact with each other and say your call! Thanks....

It all sounds a bit stupid and with non sense to still go ahead with this but....for the sake of credibility of RC, the incidents should have a decision on it.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Ok, as it was reported by Paul Mellor (one of the backup stewards assigned for this events), incident 4 was a matter of lag and no reason for any penalty given to KOS. 3 replays were analyzed for that concluding that Kos was way ahead of Ribeiro and caused no contact at all. So this is a fact and no matter to speculations or interpretations..

Missing decision on Incident 5. Paul, if you feel like analyzing that one also would be great, still Frost and Peter are assigned to it
    as well. If you feel like taking that "dutie"!

Hiatus mode activated!!!

redmelons is offline Player Of The Year World Player Of The Year

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    Missing decision on Incident 5. Paul, if you feel like analyzing that one also would be great, still Frost and Peter are assigned to it as well.
    I thought Kos and Costa were handling Incident 5??? I have sent my opinion to Kos - advise please.

Quote Originally Posted by redmelons View Post
    I thought Kos and Costa were handling Incident 5??? I have sent my opinion to Kos - advise please.
    Yeah, you´re right but....the problem is that Costa disappeared so, its missing one more steward for it! So, i guess its even nice if we have the opinion of 3 stewards on it. You, Kos and Peter.
    Last edited by Alfonso; 05-17-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

I would gladly get on it but I have so much work I only have time to freakin' write these short messages... at least until evening today that is.

Back for one night tonight, anyone up for some off season racing??

STILL waiting for a decision on incident five - are people not checking PM's or something?!

Never got a pm, tried finding the data needed... failed

Right, i'll try make this as easy as possible:

Incident 5 - Ribeiro VS Ferenc Lap 21 again on the lower left corner of the track after the straight. Ferenc was on Hard tires and i was on soft. I got his draft on the straight and managed to pass him clean but on the turn he just pushed me to the side with no regret!
    Stewards: Alex Reeves, Srđan Kos, João Costa.

BUT as Reeves and Costa are inactive:

but for incident 5, it can make the different in what position 11th concerns on final championship standings. Its all about ether we really mind with that or not. If you guys think it should be analyzed then backup stewards would have to be summoned!

Peter is already one of them but its missing at least another one. As Frost is an active guy, i would elect him for this incidents together with Peter Santamaria. Please enter in contact with each other and say your call! Thanks....
    Therefore Stewards: Srđan Kos, Peter Santamaria-Woods, Rob Frost.

Ribeiro Replay
    No Ferenc replay was provided.

@Kos @Rob PM me your opinions!

Will do today after 4PM when I get from work

Right, i'll try make this as easy as possible:

Stewards: Alex Reeves, Srđan Kos, João Costa.

BUT as Reeves and Costa are inactive:

Therefore Stewards: Srđan Kos, Peter Santamaria-Woods, Rob Frost.

Ribeiro Replay
    No Ferenc replay was provided.

@Kos @Rob PM me your opinions!
    All stewards in agreement, no penalty.

All stewards in agreement, no penalty.
    I have a feeling this decision was just to get rid of this "problem" cause Ferenc didnt presented any replay and from my replay is completely clear what happend but....i dont really mind to be honest cause there was nothing into play anymore

Hiatus mode activated!!!