13 21_Nurburgring
    14 13_Belgium
    15 30_Estoril
    16 24_Fuji_Speedway
    17 16_Japan
    18 17_Korea
    19 20_India
    20 19_Abu Dhabi
    Thanks I think it would be useful if this tracklist was used for the 'Track' column in the Race Calendar on page, rather than the circuit names.

Othello82 is offline First Team Player International Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by vivazapata View Post
    Joao, I missed this post. Not only I accept (if the direction of the scuderia would ever ask my opinion) but I am very honored to be your team mate. I hope your experience and fair play will help me to improve my driving.

I'd liked you race with us this morning.

I also hope you will invite me to visit your country because I loved Lisboa (I love every latin country). Unfortunately, I won't compete in Estoril this season, but I'll show you Paris after Magny-Cours GP and Marseille in a few weeks (let's go to Marseille-Bayern and Benfica-Chelsea in CL).

I suggest we talk together in italian, french or portuguese.
    kind words! And thank you for accepting me as teammate. But this season i will have to skip to many races, as on Saturdays morning i'm busy!

But we can schedulle some practice sessions midweek, or even start a Latin NSGP friendly competition, like CroNSGPOC, were everyine is invited.

As for an invitation to Portugal, i feel more confortable if my home GP was Porto instead of Estoril, as it is my hometown. Someday i will make the Boavista circuit, so it can be eligible for a future a
    NSGPOC race. As for football, i am now rooting for Chelsea (hehe)!

My portuguese is good, my french is without practice, and i can't speak italian, only english and spanish!

Cheers

Ps: Beni, tell me your availability to schedule some practice sessions during week or at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Othello82 View Post
    Ps: Beni, tell me your availability to schedule some practice sessions during week or at night.
    @Everyone Add me to MSN if you're eager to practice (peter_27@hotmail.co.uk), if i'm online it usually means i want to test (quite often!)

EDIT: First post will be updated in the next few hours

Quote Originally Posted by peter-27 View Post
    @Everyone Add me to MSN if you're eager to practice (peter_27@hotmail.co.uk), if i'm online it usually means i want to test (quite often!)
    Me too. Just ask, if i can and want i will join: abr_23@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Alfonso; 03-18-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Had a little chat with the president tonight and made a few tweaks to the first post as a result - just thought i should let you all know!

New season so far has been great, really looking foward to Saturdays races As for my form at the moment I think it's a combo of the new team buzz I get, me learning how to maintains tyres better and having a laugh on teamspeak while racing.

I may even start working on my own fuel strategy pre race rather than winging it on the day unless someone wants to be appointed as my race engineer officially
    Moderating in moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rob View Post
    unless someone wants to be appointed as my race engineer officially
    More than happy to go testing with you at some point

Hmmm....no activity during the week....strange.

Anyway, for those you want....at 8 PM (UK Time), Online Practice of IMOLA and Spain, the next 2 tracks of NSGPOC.

I know its a bit late to write it here but....better then not saying it or?

Everyone welcome..... i mean...in 32 minutes... LOL

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Free Practice Server is now live

Get in there and get your laps in
    Moderating in moderation.

Just wanted to say something. Its an appeal to fair play.

The driver who is not supposed to do Qualifying (cause he won last race), please not to disturb the other drivers while they are making their qualifying laps. In this next race (Imola) is Peter.
    An incident has been seen in one of the races we´ve done until now andthis kind of acts should be avoided.

Thanks...

Hiatus mode activated!!!

The results are here:

http://grebocin.com/nsgpoc/seasons.php?id=9

Pretty happy with my results. In first race I could have an easy 2nd place, but lap 1 Kos torpedoed me due to lower fuel and when rain was about to start I had to change tyres, gambled with wet, which was a correct bet, but Kos has 1 extra lap with dry tyres and a semi-wet track, which gave him a few seconds advantage.

In Spain I was quickly caught by Ribeiro, but then, looking at his car, I was able to keep up. I even started to be faster at some point, but then I noticed this guy has hard tyres! So when the roles changed (I had hard tyres), it was game over for me.
    NSGP Online Championship

Definitely this new set of rules benefit the competition. The difference between pilots has got smaller which is great. I had a fantastic fight on Spain where the lack of errors at all from my side gave me the win, otherwise i guess Prz would have made it. We almost had the same tactics but by coinsidence!

On Spain i made: 4S+5S+6H+4S and Prz for what i remember made: 4S+5S+5S+5H
    In the end difference was about 2s

On Imola i had also a nice race but not as Spain. First 10/12 laps were good cause there was always someone on the back but after this tactics and difference of pace start to get noticed. Was great for Marussia who got 1st and 2nd!

This was an almost perfect weekend for Marussia. A considerable gap was obtained towards the other teams.

To mention, the surprising lack of pace of our leader chaser, Peter. Got pole on Spain and lost the advantage by unknown reasons....maybe watching replay can elucidate us about it.

Thanks for the races guys...

EDIT: 2 hours to present appeals to Race Control. Window closes at 13:05!!! No exceptions!
    Last edited by Alfonso; 03-24-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Rodney's Race Report

Imola:
    First played this trck when i downloaded it yesterday, and i actually really liked it so i was feeling pretty confident about the race. Qualifying was good and i managed 3rd on the grid, however, one of my practice quals would have been very close to alfonso's pole time. Unfortunately, i got a D/C on the grid, so that went to waste...!

Spain:
    Not my favourite track in NSGP and this was shown in the qualifying, i put what i thought to be a pretty decent lap, but it turned out to be a very average 5th or 6th. In the race, i went for a 6(hard), 3(soft), 3(soft), 7(hard), however, realising that i could go a lap longer on the softs, i probably would have done a 7,4,4,4. I think this limited my chances of a podium, but bringing in a solid 5th (my best NSGPOC result to date) certainly bodes well for the future.

Looking forward to the next races...!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    To mention, the surprising lack of pace of our leader chaser, Peter.
    Aye, it's true, no real reason TBH, in Imola i was simply slow, couldn't get the tyres to work as for Spain i messed up the strategy and made too many mistakes. Simple as that!

Half expected due to lack of sleep but i'll take it on the chin and look forward to next weekend

SPAIN:

If you notice how close mine and Afonso's lines are for most of the race. Our cars were overlapping each other all the time . But the last 3 laps Afonso did some unreal performance, no chance.
    NSGP Online Championship