- The NSGP Online Championshp (NSGPOC for short) is open to all regardless of skill/talent and anyone is welcome to join even if the season has already begun.
- You don't even need to have purchased the game as the demo version works for online play.
- We do not use any mods in our championshp but to participate in all races you will need to download this ---------> TRACKPACK
- All races start on Saturday 10:00 UK Time. At this time there will be two back-to-back races.
Green = Seat taken.
Orange = Seat taken but driver is inactive, therefore seat is available.
White = Seat available.
- Race length: Variable, approx 14 minutes. Check the calendar above for exact distances
- Collisions & Damage: Alternating
- Collisions ON, Damage OFF
- Collisions OFF, Damage ON
- COM racers: OFF
- Fuel: ON
- KERS: OFF
- Qualifying: ON, although the person who won the last race does not set a qualifying lap.
- Tyres: ON
Stewards: Afonso Ribeiro, Alex Reeves and Srđan Kos
Backups: João Costa and one more (TBD)
- Race control look at incidents upon an investigation request from a driver.
- Every driver is allowed 3 investigation requests per season (you do not lose a request if you win the investigation).
- Investigation requests must be submitted within two hours after the final championship race of the day.
- Investigation requests submitted after this time will not be delt with.
- Penalties will be fully decided by the stewards. A list of offences/penalties will be kept here for consistency and future reference.
- It is your responsibility to press F1 to save your replay, no replay could count against you in an investigation depending on the discretion of the stewards.
- Should one or more stewards be involved in an incident, they will not have a say in the final decision of the incident - this is when the backup stewards come into play.
- Replays should be submitted here.
- Please rename your replay file to SurnameRace.rep (e.g. FrostSpain.rep).
Investigation requests remaining:
Afonso Ribeiro (2)
Peter Santamaria-Woods (2)
All other drivers (3)
Driver Reason Penalty given at Penalty served at Penalty Marek Krzemiński "totally unwarranted, reckless and dangerous swerve straight off the start line which could have caused multiple collisions" Brazil (Season 8) Australia +7 seconds Peter Santamaria-Woods "cut the corner recklessly, forcing Reeves into the wall" Abu Dhabi (Season 8) Australia +5 seconds Przemek Kołowski "drove backwards ... it could have severely damaged the race of other drivers, not to mention putting their safety at risk" Austria Austria +1.5 seconds Ante Bubić "drove recklessly" ... forcing Kotka and Ribeiro onto the grass Germany Germany +2 seconds
- All online cars are supposed to be equally good, regardless of the team (but there is some debate on this), nevertheless, it's marginal difference if anything.
- There are 20 races, but only the best 15 results are counted towards the championship.
- The points received in each race are as follows: 25, 18, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1.
- Tie breakers: higher number of points (best 15) / higher number of 1st, 2nd, ... places / higher place in most recent race.
- Constructors championship scoring is the sum of both cars points.
- You must enter the official server with your username as your surname (last name).
- The qualifying lap starts the moment you cross the start/finish line.
- Going backwards is forbidden at any time during qualifying or the race.
- Once you have raced for one team, you can not race for another team until the end of the season.
- If you are absent for 6 races, your seat may be taken by a new driver.
- One hour before the race you are not permitted to do a race online unless the server is set for 3laps. The host of the 3lap server decides on whether qualifying or a race will be practiced.
- If during qualifying or the race the server disconnects, or if 50% or more of the drivers participating disconnect then both qualifying and the race will be restarted. This process will be done twice in total. After two failed attempts the race will be postponed and moved to the end of the calendar.
- During a restart the host will wait one minute after the last disconnection before going to the track (to give everyone a chance to come back).
- If there is no rain you must use both type of tyre during a race.
- Blue flags are in operation so if you are about to be lapped, move over and let the drivers ahead of you (in terms of position) through.
- Excluding the first race of the season, the person who won the last GP is not allowed to set a qualifying lap at the following GP.
- The current president is Afonso Ribeiro. The duties include resolving ties in voting, making decisions about restarting a server and helping to ensure fairplay both on the forum and during a race.