Thread: Questions on Skills and Training.

Default Questions on Skills and Training.

1. What exactly is Pace and what does it influence?

2. Does training my skills have direct impact on my ability ingame, or is it just for stats to show that my character is getting better?

I am playing a defender and I don't notice a difference with tackling at 7 than when it was at 1.

3. Is there a way to use less energy during matches, or some skill I need to train to change this? I usually go in with about 60% and in the second half I always get subbed out because my energy bar is empty.

4. Is there a way to run towards the ball without shooting or passing once you get it? It's frustrating to run towards it only to kick it away when I finally get the ball. Using the movement controls to get to the ball doesn't work so well, I always end up running past it.

5. Any hints/tips?

Thanks.

1. Pace influence how fast you run without the ball.

2. Training your skills have a huge impact ingame as pace influence how fast you can run and dribbling influence how fast you can run with the ball. Every skill makes a difference. The heading, shooting, passing will improve how straight you can shoot the ball, and flar will improve how much you can bend the ball. The only skill I don't know what improves is tackling.

3. The only way to lose less energy during a match is to run less around, and there is no skill there trains your energy capacity. Buying NRG drinks will boost your energy if you buy it before a game.

4. There is no homing button that makes you take the ball without passing/shooting it. It can be hard to get the ball with the movement controls, but it will be easier when you get used to it. You can also just towards the ball and let go of the button right before you get it, then you won't shoot or pass it .

Thats all I know. Hope it can help you a little!

Ah, so that's why everyone was running faster than me.

I started playing as a striker now. In the last game I managed to score 2 goals and I thought I was doing really well until I looked at the scoreboard and saw we were 2 - 0 behind

I am an idiot.

There is a guide on youtube if you want some help with the skill trainings and want some hints to the game .

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjcMDVxYQ9s

Thanks.

I'm really enjoying this game so far. One of the better football games I have played in a long time.

It reminds me alot of a wonderful game called Sensible Soccer. I used to play that alot as a kid. This game has the same feel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aginhobo View Post
    Ah, so that's why everyone was running faster than me.

I started playing as a striker now. In the last game I managed to score 2 goals and I thought I was doing really well until I looked at the scoreboard and saw we were 2 - 0 behind

I am an idiot.
    Epic post

If you can manage, press the pass or shoot button before reach to ball and don't touch it again. Your player will be run to the ball but you have to manage the time. I f you cannot arrange the limit of pressing your player will pass or shoot. I hope, you understand me