Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: NSGP Online Championship 8

Beni cost me the win in both races, not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by peter-27 View Post
    Beni cost me the win in both races, not happy.
    On India too? For what i saw, you made a mistake on the turn after big straight and i passed you. I think you lost the race there not cause of beni. And besides the fights with me and prz all the time, you were loosing time to us i dont really know why as you were alone in the front.

But yeah, we never know what would have happened if beni wasnt there...

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
    On India too? For what i saw, you made a mistake on the turn after big straight and i passed you. I think you lost the race there not cause of beni. And besides the fights with me and prz all the time, you were loosing time to us i dont really know why as you were alone in the front.

But yeah, we never know what would have happened if beni wasnt there...
    I was losing so much time because Beni wouldn't get out of the way and appeared to be blocking me, check the replay. Happened in both races, not just India.

I was losing so much time because Beni wouldn't get out of the way and appeared to be blocking me, check the replay. Happened in both races, not just India.
    Ok, i just watched India replay again and...he did block you on lap 13th on the big straight and then, even though he should have let you pass, he made that lap in a fast pace and there was always a distance of about 3 cars between you and him. But on lap 14th, on the finishing line he did block you and made the take over difficult to you when he should have make it easy. But after that, still you had a big advantage to manage and till the end you lost it. Thats what i was saying. So i dont really think it was cause of beni mari that you lost the race, at least India.

@Beni Mari please let the faster cars pass you and make no trouble on that. Its called Blue Flags!!!Want an example? End of lap 13th on finishing line...you should have Peter pass no trouble and then after on lap 14th after the long straight you had 2 faster cars approaching so you shouldhave just released the gas pedal and let them pass, and then follow your race. Please try to do it next time.
    Look Ceraj, how he drive in similar situation: End of lap 22! He just moved to the side for Peter to pass! Want even a better example? Lap 23th on the big straight!!!! No comments.... You can download the replay to watch it, here: http://grebocin.com/up.php

EDIT: I just saw now Korea and....hmmm what happened on the beggining of lap 10 Peter? On my replay there was loads of lagg and your car just went to grass and then reappered on the other side of the track but also on the grass. yes Beni Mari was there but i didnt saw anything.
    But to be honest i dont think that you lost Korea because of him. I think it was because of your tactic of using 3 times Hards and 1 soft against mine using 3 times soft and 1 hard.

EDIT2: I just saw an irregularity! On lap 18th mr Prz drove back to change tires!!! But i think he was hesitating for some time. Worth it to go for Frosts video! LOLOLOL
    Last edited by Alfonso; 02-19-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

@PRZ: You should don't worry for me anymore.. You can count me off for this season, and in future.. I don't need to argue with selfish, arrogant and egoistic Polish ***** here..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrex View Post
    @PRZ: You should don't worry for me anymore.. You can count me off for this season, and in future.. I don't need to argue with selfish, arrogant and egoistic Polish ***** here..
    You serious Cyrex ? You're going to quit because of one stupid quarrel ?

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrex View Post
    Nope, unfortunately you´re not allowed to quit just like that! You have a contract signed that makes you an important member from NSGPOC so, only when the contract expires you can leave. Or you.....

No way you leave like that!

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Ok, i just watched India replay again and...he did block you on lap 13th on the big straight and then, even though he should have let you pass, he made that lap in a fast pace and there was always a distance of about 3 cars between you and him. But on lap 14th, on the finishing line he did block you and made the take over difficult to you when he should have make it easy. But after that, still you had a big advantage to manage and till the end you lost it.
    Not on my screen.

Not on my screen.
    Ok, now you got me curious...if you have the replay, please upload it so i can have a look.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

OK chaps, after a long-ish hiatus I should be back this weekend for the final races of the season. I'll be carrying Lotus to victory! (or not).
    EDIT: Where did you guys get those cool-looking signature badges that link to the NSGPOC website? Is it possible for one to be made for me please?

Quote Originally Posted by GnarlyBagel View Post
    OK chaps, after a long-ish hiatus I should be back this weekend for the final races of the season. I'll be carrying Lotus to victory! (or not).
    EDIT: Where did you guys get those cool-looking signature badges that link to the NSGPOC website? Is it possible for one to be made for me please?
    You´re more then welcome!

About the banners....was mostly Przemator who made them. Ask him, maybe he makes one for you as well. The link, its adjustable how you want. You´re just not supposed to have a link to something not related with NSGP. By the forum rules of course.

So, see you Saturday? Cool.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Ok, now you got me curious...if you have the replay, please upload it so i can have a look.
    Will send to you in private.

Ahh dang it. Looks like I'm out. This came up after I posted here, I'm going skiing on Saturday, and we head up to the mountain at 6:30 AM, with the races at 2 AM. No way I'm doing that. Disappointing that I could only make 2 races this season, maybe next season. When would that start by the way?

Ok, tonight at 20:30 (UK Time) Official ONLINE PRACTICE for the races of tomorrow.

Brasil: 22 laps
    Abu Dahbi: 22 laps

Show up guys!

....maybe next season. When would that start by the way?
    @ GnarlyBagel Normally takes around 2 weeks in between seasons but...theres always small competitions and practice sessions in between so....stay tuned
    Last edited by Alfonso; 02-24-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Ahh dang it. Looks like I'm out. This came up after I posted here, I'm going skiing on Saturday, and we head up to the mountain at 6:30 AM, with the races at 2 AM. No way I'm doing that. Disappointing that I could only make 2 races this season, maybe next season. When would that start by the way?
    Or not... I'm not going skiing due to high winds (like 45 mph) up on the mountain, so hopefully I can race.
    I'm waffling bigger than Brett Favre.