- The NSGP Online Championshp (NSGPOC for short) is open to all regardless of skill/talent and anyone is welcome to join even if the season has already begun.
- All races start on Saturday 10:00 UK Time. At this time there will be two back-to-back races.
Green = Seat taken.
Orange = Seat taken; however driver is inactive, therefore the seat available.
White = Seat available.
- Race length: Variable, approx 15 minutes. Check the calendar above for exact distances
- Collisions: ON
- Com racers: OFF
- Damage: ON
- Fuel: ON
- KERS: OFF
- Qualifying: ON
- Tyres: ON
Stewards: Paul Mellor, Rob Frost and Marek Krzemiński
Backups: Hans Larsson, Afonso Ribeiro
- Race control look at incidents upon an investigation request from a driver.
- Every driver is allowed 3 investigation requests per season (you do not lose a request if you win the investigation).
- Investigation requests must be submitted within one hour after the final championship race of the day.
- Investigation requests submitted after this time will not be delt with.
- Penalties will be fully decided by the stewards. A list of offences/penalties will be kept here for consistency and future reference.
- It is your responsibility to press F1 to save your replay, no replay could count against you in an investigation depending on the discretion of the stewards.
- Should one or more stewards be involved in an incident, they will not have a say in the final decision of the incident - this is when the backup stewards come into play.
- Replays should be submitted here.
- Please rename your replay file to SurnameRace.rep (e.g. FrostSpain.rep).
Alex Reeves: 1
Marek Krzemiński: 2
Peter Santamaria-Woods: 1
Srđan Kos: 1
Afonso Ribeiro: 0
All other drivers have 3.
Turkey: Srđan Kos (intentional infringement of the NSGPOC rules - clearly weaving in front of and blocking Przemek Kolowski. No replay). 7 seconds added to his race time at the next NSGPOC race.
Germany: Marek Krzemiński (swerved erratically across the track and blocked Ribeiro). 3 seconds added to his race time at the next NSGPOC race in which he participates.
Germany: Peter Santamaria-Woods (collided with the rear of Ceraj's car after slip-streaming and then swerved in front of Ceraj, blocking him). Receives a warning that his driving must improve. Further incidents of this nature will be penalised.
Brazil: Marek Krzemiński (totally unwarranted, reckless and dangerous swerve straight off the start line which could have caused multiple collisions). 7 seconds added to his race time at the next NSGPOC race.
Abu Dhabi: Peter Santamaria-Woods (cut the corner recklessly, forcing Reeves into the wall). 5 seconds added to his race time at the next NSGPOC race.
- All online cars are supposed to be equally good, regardless of the team (but there is some debate on this), nevertheless, it's marginal difference if anything.
- There are 20 races, but only the best 15 results are counted towards the championship.
- The points received in each race are as follows: 25, 18, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 1.
- Tie breakers: higher number of points (best 15) / higher number of 1st, 2nd, ... places / higher place in most recent race.
- You must enter the official server with your username as your surname (last name).
- The qualifying lap starts the moment you cross the start/finish line.
- Going backwards is forbidden at any time during qualifying or the race.
- We are not using any mods in our races, just the clean v1.34 install. The DEMO also works for online play.
- Once you have raced for one team, you can not race for another team until the end of the season.
- If you are absent for 6 races, your seat may be taken by a new driver.
- One hour before the race you are not permitted to do a race online unless the server is set for 3-laps. The host of the 3-lap server decides on whether qualifying or a race will be practiced.
- If during qualifying or the race the server disconnects, or if 50% or more of the drivers participating disconnect then both qualifying and the race will be restarted. This process will be done twice in total. After two failed attempts the race will be postponed and moved to the end of the calendar.
- During a restart the host will wait one minute after the last disconnection before going to the track (to give everyone a chance to come back).
- You must use both types of tyre during the race, if there is no rain.
- Blue flags are in operation so if you are about to be lapped, move over and let the drivers ahead of you (in terms of position) through.