Okay, a few more scattered thoughts.
1) Has the UEFA Super Cup not been implemented? My team won the Europa League in season 5; we didn't have any fixtures with the Champions League winner.
2) The draw for Champions and Europa leagues is supposed to keep teams from the same domestic league from facing each other in the group stage; this doesn't seem to have been implemented in the game.
3) When a player goes on the transfer market, or his contract is up, it would make sense if more successful teams from higher-profile leagues were able to offer more money. It's not so much fun, and breaks the game's spell, when teams from all over the continent are offering the exact same base, pre-minigame salary.
4) Speaking of salary...I know the game is promising me that when my contract is up, I'll get higher salary offers, but what I'm getting now on the transfer market is silly. Salary offers of under $1500 a week for a player worth over $34 million? Really?
5) Player values should be a little "stickier", with past triumphs continuing to boost the transfer/salary numbers over the long haul. In the real world, washed-ups player with declining abilities still sometimes trade on past glory enough to command shocking fees.
6) For the sake of those of us who do not have an instinctive feel for the pecking order of every team and league, it would be nice if there were a "fame potential" or "success" rating attached to each team in contract negotiations.
7) The newspaper should report the clinching of championships, European spots, and promotion and relegation spots for all leagues in the country where the player is presently playing, as they are clinched; and should also report domestic and continental cup final results. No reason that the player should have to figure out the running total of points needed to secure a title or avoid relegation by hand, or to dig in menus to see who won the domestic cup, Champions League, etc.
8) I would prefer to have all the ratings changes displayed at once at the end of a match--stacked top-to-bottom along the side of the screen, say--rather than have to wait through (and try to remember) each one appearing individually in the corner of the screen.
Some really good points by Kevin.
Maybe the changes could also be visualized in the ratings screen, by showing (+3) behind the current rating.
Originally Posted by KevinTMC
I also miss a small summary of match events, especially when I decided to skip a (part of a) match.
10' goal KevinTMC (assist Pascalimero) 1-0
23' yellow card Si Read
56' goal Pascalimero (penalty) 2-0
90+3' red card Pascalimero
The Club of "Nantes" in France is not located where it should be. In the game it's located in south east and it's actually in the North-West in Brittany .
I do not know if this has already been said, but I noticed something. (yes, I can read with the time)
It's the value of different item and contracts in euro. they are exaggerated, for exemple :
3 400€ for a bicycle, 174€ for energy drink, 69€ for a booze, 174€ for a music and 349€ for a film during a travel.
I don't test £ and $, but I don't find this price realist.
I still haven't achieved the milestone for getting awarded as Star Player 10 times in a season, although last season I had 17 for my club, with 13 in the league.
NSS5 looks great on iPhone
Where do you want bug screenshots? My 'about' screen looks messed up.
I dont know if this has been already mentioned, but in NSS3 a great thing was the possibility to edit stadiums, could you reintroduce some way to do it again for NSS5 too? Maybe a simpler way, just giving 10/15 generic stadiums, so you can feel more when you are transfered from 2nd division in Chile to Premier League.
I really like the new way to approach players "database", with real life players, but dont we should be able to see, for example, player's profile or player's web profile before we play against them (in the pre-match window)? Would be funny and exciting to compare on-the-fly opponents statistics.
Why did you removed small/average/tall/big feature of the player?? Was so good and with new sprites size would be easier to scale with good effect.
Thanks in advance, dont stop improving NSS5 please
Sorry that I haven't read the whole thread, but I'll give it a shot. Maybe it hasn't been suggested yet.
I'd love to see a substitution request. When you're very tired and don't want to risk an injury, you would be allowed to ask for a sub. In real life players sometimes request a change when they know that they can't continue the game or are too tired to be efficient on the pitch. Of course, this feature would be unlocked after reaching at least 80% relationship with a manager.
My idea is to be Goalkeeper. Why? I like too and after Passes, Goals, Yellow Cards and Red Cards it could be other Goalkeeper stats like:
- Long Shoots (stopped)
- Short Shoots (stopped)
- Long Shoots (good-done)
- Total of keepings
- Enemy's goals (in your zone of keeping, obvious)
Goalkeeper's things to buy (under Shin Pads, Booze, Enchancers...)
- Gloves (+ stopped shoots)*
- Knee and brace keepers (+ tackling)
*It could be a new stat for goalkeepers that could be Stop Shoots and it consist in reverse Shooting trials.
2 ways you can make the game atleast TWICE as good:
1. I realised that when i play this game, i have to run it as an adminstrator, if i dont, then i never get to see the leaderboard or play matches. And I am very lucky because i actually guessed my mums admin password so if she changes it, i cant play anymore.
2. I wanna be a premium member, but have you got any other payment methods such as paysafecard or ukash etc?
If you hit the escape button, the menu with options, resume, etc. should pop up. When that happens, select "Skip Time" and it should request a sub for you.
Originally Posted by PavSalco