New Star Soccer 5 - Ideas to improve the game / Bugs to eliminate
Hi everyone. I made this thread to everyone post here what should be improve on the game and bugs to correct. Hope you guys can participate here to help Simon on his work
Here it goes mine... When i start a shoot or a lob and with that, when the energy bar is rising, i can´t change the direction of the green arrow to shoot / lob, i mean, it freezes until i release the button.
(sorry if already exists a thread like this one)
I've had an issue with my career, where if I'm selected as a substitute and I watch the game, I never get subbed in. However if I choose to Skip Time, I always get subbed on. So now I have to NOT watch my team in order to get on the pitch.
Also, if you do skip time, you are thrown on without any context about the match position and play starting almost immediately. There's no time for you to take on the time left in the match, the score or even which end your team is attacking. Perhaps an "accelerate" time rather than a skip time would be better here?
Could improve the AI, with a slower gameplay with touches to the side, looking for spaces in the defense.
well, on NSS3 and NSS4, i played with the "energy pass" and NSS5 doesn´t have it. Adding the energy pass as option it could be better to the game, cuz it will be good for the players who already are used to play with it.
What is an "Energy Pass"? :?
Originally Posted by Marcos Trindade
It´s a pass with the energy bar, like the shots and lobs Simon
Hey, great game man, and al ready an update, keep it up.
anyway, couple ideas (that actually were on NSS3) and that I think would definitely improve the game
My Nbr1 would be the time handling, see in NSS 3, you had all the week to do a bunch of stuff, and every day you regain some of your energy, and all your energy every monday
In NSS5, you only regain some energy right after the match, and there's no way to gain more, that means if you have 80% after the match, that's all you got for shopping, training, spending time with friends....
i think you should go back to having several days, where you regain some energy every day.
The 2nd issue is the, when you are substituted out, you don't see who got in your place (and vice-versa)
Plus when you skipp the time remaining, you don't get to see the match stats
I hope these ideas will help improve the game
Some good points Draiden. Cheers.
i'd like to see a short summary of the game (just text) when you skip time and get substituted in
15. min 1 - 0
37. min 1 - 1
50. min "red card" <insert club>
and i want the "current rating" back, just like it was ingame in NSS3
Having accidentally skipped about 5 matches so far in my career already, I would quite like to see a "Are you sure you want to skip the match?" warning appear after 'Skip Match' is pressed.
I guess I could try and pay more attention and not be a clumsy sod but that isn't gonna happen anytime soon...
I have an idea: rate the achievements accordingly to the difficulty level at which the match was played. The achievement should be marked with different colored stars: bronze = easy, silver = normal, gold = hard. An achievement that was gained on hard setting, should be rated 100%, normal = 67%, easy = 33%.
Then you would get a better online leaderboard comparison and also keep having challenges for completing the achievements at the highest possible level.
And something else: I would like to suggest a small change in the screen where you can change the kits.
Is it possible to make the kits clickable and have it cycle through all the kits of the team?
Now you can cycle through combinations of the home and away team kits, but it would be much faster to just change the one you don't like.
And I believe not all combinations are available when you use the cycle button
So I buckled under and bought the premium membership anyway. Fun game, but not all I´d hoped for, as I have previously mentioned.
A few fixes I feel is really necessary:
1. PLEASE change the way you interact with boss/team mates/friends/girlfriend. It is incredibly irritating to spend 100% just to manage to go out and dance with friends one time. IT ruins possibility to train and play game for the week. TOO HARSH!!!!!!!!!!! If I want to hang out with my friends, it´s not just pure luck if I can or not.
2. As previously stated in the OP: When i start a shoot or a lob and with that, when the energy bar is rising, i can´t change the direction of the green arrow to shoot / lob, i mean, it freezes until i release the button.
3. I guess this is kind of a hard one, but anyway: If I am substituted on late in the game, and only manage say 1 pass and 1 tackle because I can´t get involved in the game (players lobbing ball past me, opposition playing far from my position etc), I can see why a 6.0 rating is deserved, but how can team mates and manager get unhappy, when it clearly is not my fault?
4. Current rating when playing a match