Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NSGP dead?/Racing Game Discussion

I'm a little late to the party but whatever. Si, if you stop making NSGP or start losing your faith in yourself to make an awesome game, that is too bad. I have played all of the New Star games that are out for mac, and I am planning on buying SLR and NSGP if I can near my birthday (in a couple weeks). I have played the NSGP demo to death, and it would be a pity for it to be the last in the series. Just the other day I had the urge to play an F1 game, and there NSGP was. (Unfortunately it is Intel-only so I couldn't play, but the fact that I knew there was just the right game for me makes me happy). So Si, keep doing what you do amazingly, making games.

Quote Originally Posted by GnarlyBagel View Post
    I'm a little late to the party but whatever. Si, if you stop making NSGP or start losing your faith in yourself to make an awesome game, that is too bad. I have played all of the New Star games that are out for mac, and I am planning on buying SLR and NSGP if I can near my birthday (in a couple weeks). I have played the NSGP demo to death, and it would be a pity for it to be the last in the series. Just the other day I had the urge to play an F1 game, and there NSGP was. (Unfortunately it is Intel-only so I couldn't play, but the fact that I knew there was just the right game for me makes me happy). So Si, keep doing what you do amazingly, making games.
    You are not alone mate!

In fact if you really enjoy NSGP so much as we do, come join us on the online championship every saturdays? Check it out the thread: http://www.newstargames.com/newstarf...Championship-8

We would be more then happy to receive you! We´ll wait. Any questions just make them, there will be anyone answer you for sure!

Hiatus mode activated!!!

I will definitely check out the NSGPOC when I am able to play the full version of the game. I don't even mind taking a terrible car. Lucky for me 10 AM UK time works out to 6 PM PST. Pretty good hour when I can get on easily.

I will definitely check out the NSGPOC when I am able to play the full version of the game. I don't even mind taking a terrible car. Lucky for me 10 AM UK time works out to 6 PM PST. Pretty good hour when I can get on easily.
    You can play the online championship with the demo also. It works no problem, actually quite some persons do it. But it has to be version 1.34 (last one) But if you do like the game then its worth it to buy it, its not expensive at all. No im not trying to sell anything. I really think its worth it.

So we see you Saturday? Dont forget that online car has a different behavior then offline one so needs some time to get used to it. Maybe there will be some practice sessions during the week. Stay tuned on the official thread of the championship.

For you to start practicing for Saturday....the tracks we are going to race are:

Germany: 24 laps
    Hungary: 26 laps

Have fun!

EDIT: The cars online are all the same, no difference in performance, only colors! So start thinking which team you would like to race with. But check on official thread (1st page) which ones still have free places. Better to pare with a teammate so you can fight for the constructors championship also! Yes, we have tables for that also. We are freaks.... Check this link with our stats: http://grebocin.com/nsgpoc/
    Last edited by Alfonso; 01-22-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

You can play NSGPOC with DEMO!! You can join server and no matter what track is on, you can be with us and play!! Also you can be host with DEMO, and host every track too! Only in NSGP!!
    So, come and join us!

You guys just made my day. I had no idea you could do that with the demo. That was the only thing holding me back. I'll check which teams are available and I'll try my very best to be there on Saturday!

You guys just made my day. I had no idea you could do that with the demo. That was the only thing holding me back. I'll check which teams are available and I'll try my very best to be there on Saturday!
    Also check out the "Fastest Racer Alive" competition - I think you can run quick races as well in the Demo, although it's a long time since I tried this.

Also, I hate to rain on your parade, but I think you've got your Timezones around the wrong way, unless you're in Perth (Australia West Coast) or Asia, 10am UK time is not 6pm. If you're talking US Pacific Time, it's 2am. Still, the FRA competition is timezone independent, so feel free to submit times for that.

Oh dang, I switched my times yes. I subtracted 4 instead of adding 4. I guess I won't be able to play.

Oh dang, I switched my times yes. I subtracted 4 instead of adding 4. I guess I won't be able to play.
    You can still compete in the Fastest Racer competition - it's a virtual race, but still a way to challenge your skills against others who play the game.

You could always get up for the race and go back to sleep afterwards, you'll get more quality sleep that way anyhow... unless you have trouble falling asleep once waken up, then it's probably not worth it

Hola guys, how are you? Lot time passed since my last mods in August... (I promise to come back, as a modder only...)
    jajajaja I've been selected for F1 online the game!!!

I'm still looking forward for NSGP 2

(i'm enjoying GP4 again with all great mods, at least it doesn't overclock my pc like rfactor...)

Cya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig Gross View Post
    Hola guys, how are you? Lot time passed since my last mods in August... (I promise to come back, as a modder only...)
    jajajaja I've been selected for F1 online the game!!!

I'm still looking forward for NSGP 2

(i'm enjoying GP4 again with all great mods, at least it doesn't overclock my pc like rfactor...)

Cya!
    Did you at least tried the latest version 1.34??? You´re still asking for NSGP2? It will not come soon,or it might not come at all, most probably.

Hiatus mode activated!!!

Ok,going back to topic....the game is almost out: https://www.f1onlinethegame.com/

It should come out in the next month or so....Beta testers are now participating. Im kind of curious to see the final result. I just dont get convinced by browser based games!

Hiatus mode activated!!!

A few of my friends tried the F1 Online demo and didn't like it very much. So we played some NSPG online instead which was much more fun. Przemator (sorry about the spelling) joined in and showed us to race properly as well. So, there's space for both games perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by scuff View Post
    A few of my friends tried the F1 Online demo and didn't like it very much. So we played some NSPG online instead which was much more fun. Przemator (sorry about the spelling) joined in and showed us to race properly as well. So, there's space for both games perhaps.
    The spelling is tip-top accurate . My racing with you consisted mostly of avoiding damage from COM racers . Like I said, if you want to try racing with more human players (like 10), try the Online Championship:

http://www.newstargames.com/newstarf...hampionship-10
    NSGP Online Championship