If you would like to share your amazing NSS5 replays with the world, here are some instructions on how to create a video and upload it to YouTube.
1) Download the free version of Fraps.
2) Install and start Fraps.
3) Start NSS5. (Ideally you should use the 1280x720 resolution for a widescreen HD video.)
4) Load a replay or play a match.
5) When you want to start recording press F9. Press it again to stop recording. (If you have the FPS number in the corner of the screen it will turn red whilst recording.)
6) Go back to Fraps and on the "Movie" tab click the "View" button to see the folder where your movie file is located.
7) This step is optional but you will probably want to compress your video file before uploading it to reduce the filesize. The easiest way to do this is to start Windows Movie Maker (free and usually installed with Windows) then import the video file. Edit it if you wish, then export it as a WMV movie. (There are some more specific details on this here.)
6) Set up a YouTube account if you don't have one and log in.
7) Click Upload > Upload Video and browse to your movie file.
8) Enter your video details and upload. (Make sure you put "new star soccer" in the tag section.)
9) Tell the world that you uploaded a video and post a link to it here!