a few things that need tweaking
I'm a big fan of how this game has turned out. however, there are a few things that i think need alteration.
1. the top spin shots have to much spin on them, they curve way too much.
2. its too easy to climb up the rankings, ai players just seem to not play in tounaments for no reason, sometimes tournaments they won the previous year, so as long as you consistently play in all the big tournaments (gland slams and masters) you'll get to number 1 without even winning many of them. all the players play in grand slams which is fine, but only half the top ten will appear in masters (tournaments worth 100 points). top ten players should appear in all the masters tournaments (they do in real life...) so the rankings are acually competitive!
3. game is still a bit too easy. i'm not beating everyone all the time but i'm getting close to it and my skills aren't even close to full.
4. is there any difference in the way the different surfaces play? i haven't noticed any...
5. this is a minor thing, but although its good that the game has lots of different designs for hard courts, they shouldn't switch in the middle of a tournament, stick to one design all the way through.
6. this is more of a reccomendation. Davis cup? i know that would have to incorporate doubles but it would be a cool thing to add to the calendar.
7. a list of what tournaments you've won or been runner up in and how much prize money you've ever won, i find i've forgotten how many tournaments i'vce won and i haven't won that many so far. this list could also inlcude weeks at number 1, biggest winnign streak and stuff like that.
along the same theme would be to have these achievments for the other players that you could view and compare? as well as hall of fame for history's best players? i generally think the game could just benefit from being more in depth, coz tennis is all about the stats!
hope these get considered for any updates!
All links updated with a few minor fixes.