Thread: gotm 2010

Default gotm 2010

why isn't there any goal of the month 2010?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 12-06-2010 at 08:08 AM. Reason: http://dictionary.reference.com/;http://translate.google.com;raknet forgot to take an I off;that was his homework c.m.;sorry

Quote Originally Posted by thewest View Post
    y izint
    Should be why isn't. Please do not use any text speak in your posts as non-English members will have a hard time understanding them (fortunately I didn't ). Thanks!
    E Pluribus Unum

so you're not going to answer the question, rui?

i might then

i THINK the reason there isnt a goal of the month 2010 is because when there was a GoTM competition, NSS2010 was one of NSG's latest releases. since then, there have been more releases, and siread (the game's creator) just doesn't have the time anymore to run the competition as his focus is now off of NSS2010 and on to more recent releases.
    WH4L's NEW STAR SOCCER SITE. | I MAKE NSS2010 KITS ON DEMAND! PM ME WITH YOUR REQUESTS | WH4L's GUIDE TO NSS5
    ♫ Pay my respects to grace and virtue, send my condolences to good. Give my regards to soul and romance. They always did the best they could ♪
    The Killers - Human

I thought it would be pointless to speculate, but that's pretty much spot on I think. Thank you Jack
    E Pluribus Unum

holy cow, you agree with me???

lol, no worries

thread closed..?
    WH4L's NEW STAR SOCCER SITE. | I MAKE NSS2010 KITS ON DEMAND! PM ME WITH YOUR REQUESTS | WH4L's GUIDE TO NSS5
    ♫ Pay my respects to grace and virtue, send my condolences to good. Give my regards to soul and romance. They always did the best they could ♪
    The Killers - Human

E Pluribus Unum