Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NSS 2010 Game Editor - BETA

Quote Originally Posted by lulospawn View Post
    It would be great to be able to make X team bid for Y player during Transfers. I know I can do it by editing the savegames, but it would be much easier and much faster with a simpler interface.

Otherwise you have to find the ID of the player you want, the ID of the team he's playing in, etc.
    I was working on this actually, im about to post a new thread in a little while, but I havent been able to get this in yet, but its on my to-do list!

Hey x13radx!

Sorry that I ask you again but your idea with the Game Editor for NSS 4 is so great that it would be very nice to have it in NSS 3!

Is it possible?

New Thread!

@Volker: I am still working on it. The variables are so hard to extract from the .nss file and its taking for ever to find them all. I did include what I had got so far in the download in the new thread, however ive removed it as after a bit of testing it was corrupting every save file I tested it on.

Im still working on it though, just taking much longer than I expected as its saved in an awkward format compared to NSS2010.

Just so this forum becomes tidier, I'll lock this thread because there's already another one
    E Pluribus Unum