Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NST - NameFix

Didn't work here. I just have to change the original "Players" file for the new one, right? I did it, but still the wrong names.

(The new Player Name Fix don't have a ReadMe file)

Try the old one, the new one was'nt created by me so I cant' help you.

The old file I sent to you was the wrong one!
    I have the right one with me right now and it's working fine!
    I'll send it to you

People, if you want the proper namefix file, have it here...

Istructions are the same as the older file!

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a20fh43/n/Players.csv

Enjoy

Can someone please re-upload the name fix?
    7 May 1986

Okay...so the .csv file attached to the first post is there and can be downloaded, but there's obviously a critical bit of instructions missing, since installing the file does nothing.

Would someone be so kind as to tell me what setting has to be flipped to detransmogrify the vowels in the players' names? (It's going to make me crazy if I have to deal with intentionally misspelled names!)

P.S. And is there a similar degarbling setting available for NSGP as well?

Please, can anyone help with the instruction how change to real names?

up! help!!

Please, help me out! The CSV files contains in game folder /media/data original names of players and real tournaments names. But in the game are non original. Links with instructions doesn't exist.

I have the same problem. Please help me

Exclamation NameFix is back!

Hi

I'm giving New Star Tennis a chance again, now that the ATP World Tour is in its off-season.

I'm sharing with you the "NameFix" file that seems to have become offline in this thread. I have only made minor changes to it in order to correct a few mistakes. You'll find the file in attachment and hopefully it will be always available as long as this forum stays active.

I also made a fix for the tournaments, because I found out that the calendar used in the game does not match the 2010 ATP World Tour calendar completely. I made it look exactly like the 2010 season, with the exception of the Davis Cup, which can't be played in the game, and the ATP World Team Cup, which is changed to a regular 32-player tournament.

If I find the patience, I might update these files to represent the 2014 season, but I will have to wait for the year to end in order to copy the ATP rankings accurately (top positions will not change, but lower ranking positions might because there are still ITF Future tournaments being played until the end of the year).

EDIT: Files removed. Explanation and new files below.

Thank you! Works fine Keep it up and try to make ATP 2014 ranking

Exclamation NameFix is back! (again and now fixed)

I found out that the player database that I posted above had an issue: 4 ranked players were deleted just after a savegame was loaded for the first time. Among the deleted players was top player Juan Martín del Potro.

You can find the new, corrected version of the player and tournament databases attached to this post.

I've also posted new updated databases for the 2014 season in another thread. Check it out!
    Attached Files