View Poll Results: Will they?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Ireland beat France and qualify?

that was blatant to say the least. shame ireland didnt qualify
    WH4L's NEW STAR SOCCER SITE. | I MAKE NSS2010 KITS ON DEMAND! PM ME WITH YOUR REQUESTS | WH4L's GUIDE TO NSS5
    ♫ Pay my respects to grace and virtue, send my condolences to good. Give my regards to soul and romance. They always did the best they could ♪
    The Killers - Human

Ireland must submit a filing againt France. That was CLEAR. I'm not sure having goalside refs would help the decision though, they've screwed up enough in the Europa League.
    E Pluribus Unum

the FAI have asked fifa for a replay, and the irish prime minister/president, whatever the hell he is, is gettin involved. probably wont happen, but hopefully theres a replay
    WH4L's NEW STAR SOCCER SITE. | I MAKE NSS2010 KITS ON DEMAND! PM ME WITH YOUR REQUESTS | WH4L's GUIDE TO NSS5
    ♫ Pay my respects to grace and virtue, send my condolences to good. Give my regards to soul and romance. They always did the best they could ♪
    The Killers - Human

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'm an Irish fan through and through!
    I could hardly take watching them draw against Italy and now getting cheated out of the cup? And Now, FIFA denied the FAI's replay request! This week keeps getting worse and worse...

i bet that someone is going to ask to play another match without maradona's hand if you get what i mean...

in my opinion, maradona should be shot. end of story.
    The Killers - Human

As should Messi then?
    E Pluribus Unum

nah, just maradona
    The Killers - Human

But Messi did a similar thing.
    E Pluribus Unum

Do you mean become incredibly fat and make a fool of himself for a number years in every possible way?

No, I mean his hand of God for Barcelona
    E Pluribus Unum

And on the subject of the thread, the idea of a replay was utterly ridiculous. Anyone seriously talking about that should be ashamed of themselves with the exception of Henry cos what else was he meant to say?

It was a dreadful decision, and I feel sorry for all the Irish, but the idea that you can replay games cos you feel hard done by would set such a precedent for stupidity that it beggars belief. Football can be harsh, I know as I am a Dunfermline Athletic fan, and a Scotland fan (you know that we have never gotten past the first round of any competition? Not even in 1978 when we were one of the favourites? Or in 1974 when we became the first team to be eliminated from the world cup without losing a game on a coin toss? Such is life) but you just have to live with it. As soon as you can alter the result after the fact we are just going to move into legal actions deciding everything. Can you imagine allowing the sour faced Glaswegian that is in charge of Man Utd the chance to ask for a replay if he felt that he was hard done by a refereeing decision?

Sorry rant over, but I kinda agree with Roy Keane, and it is not often that I will say that.

Sorry Cookie, that was actually a rhetorical question. But thanks for clearing that up,

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    No, I mean his hand of God for Barcelona
    was it against england?
    The Killers - Human

Aren't you Australian?
    E Pluribus Unum