I would love to see:
1. More interaction with players and manager
2. More awards (golden boot...)
3. That wife and children would have names
- I personally like a return to 2D but since so many people think the 3D engine is good I'd say atleast a tweak to make it run a little better.
- Various difficulty levels that give you more or less points to distribute at the start of the game (So be like a Wonderkid, a Regular talent or a hard worker).
- A possibility to start as a highschool kid that gets scouted instead of just being able to choose where you play.
- Youth teams and reserves
- An alive world maybe the ability to really hang out with people, make friends on different teams, be able to interact with the press (Like a real pre/post match build up), the ability to discuss stuff with your wife (Like if you live in a glamour city like London and have to move to Liverpool your wife could prefer to stay in London and if you decide to go anyway you will have to commute or live apart for a while).
- A better distribution of time (Maybe split everything up in Morning, Afternoon and Night and use Exp to build up stats. Which would allow more training and a single area of training to build up more than one stat.
- Play as your offspring so you can retire or a manager mode when your 35-40. If you don't have any offspring on the first option it's game over.
- Better performance and compatibility (But that's a given)
You down with MCP
- begin the game at a youth academy depending on the size of the club, the better you'd progress and also, maybe code a hidden minimum stats rating required to earn a contract once you turn 18. this could help realism in the sense that you could start at man utd, not be good enough for a contract and be released and have to work yur way up through the leagues like many players in real life .
- under 18 and reserve leagues the under 18 leagues could basically form the youth academy part of the game. i usually spend the 1st 2 or 3yrs of my careers just training and playing practice matches anyway but it being a league would just add a touch of realism and a little excitement.
- under 18 and under 21 national squads it'd be kool if, say, you could dive and you got away with it, if afterwards you were asked about it and you could admit it or deny it. same for bad tackles, dubious offsides etc... this could go some way to moulding your personality type which in turn could play a role in what sort of clubs want you.
- as minor adjustments, id like to see things like the ability to skip more than a day at a time, clearer notification of players/managers leaving and arriving at your club, some sort of prevention of ludicrous transfers, ie drogba to man utd etc...you could maybe create some kind of club rivallry co efficient that is affected each season by teams relative positions in the league, their geographical proximity, vs records etc... this could also go towards being able to create some kind of a buzz surrounding big games. and also incresed but realistic press interaction as in less for a low league club and loads at a huge club. it'd be kool if, say, you could dive and you got away with it, if afterwards you were asked about it and you could admit it or deny it. same for bad tackles, dubious offsides etc... this could go some way to moulding your personality type which in turn could play a role in what sort of clubs want you.
Last edited by JJU; 09-21-2009 at 07:25 AM. Reason: You were missing the / before the 2nd 'B' ;)
Although I might be wrong, I believe the AI of each individual player responds only to the game's occurences (if the ball goes this way, I do this, if he does that, I kick this)... If there were different sets of AI for different types of players (skillwise), the game itself would be much more varied.
For instance... If you are a center defender with low control/dribble and you get the ball, you're much more likely to short pass it or to clear it first touch than a player with high control/dribble.
Players with high shooting should attempt from outside the box much more often.
Side defenders with offensive skills should be much more offensive than those who are at best skilled defenders.
Personality might play a part in this as well... High Ego could predispose ballhogging, Flamboyance might affect the likelihood of attempting outrageous long passes, Intelligence could affect the "common sense" a player displays at the pitch, etc.
I say this because if I play with Messi, it would be great to see the little turd try to dribble past 3 or 4 players and to assist goal. At least more than, say, Gravesen.
1. I proposed school and educational aspect long time ago. You could either train or attend school/university - if you train, you're be better on the pitch, while if you study psychology your relationships are better (biology-less injuries, journalism-better contact with a press or more interviews, economy-better earnings, and such things..., university wouldn't be free of course).
2. Maybe some additional jobs and events related to that (when you play in the 3rd league team you could be hired as a hamburgers seller, later a model (...) later UNICEF's ambassador or something).
3. Things to unlock - balls, new kits, songs, banners, and maybe some tricks
4. 2 difficulty levels - one concerning playing, matches, the second concerning your life out of the pitch.
5. Possibility to choose the time of a half (3 mins, 5 mins...)
7. Something like overall experience gained through playing and generally decisions made in life. After every match in the third league your experience would be higher of about 0.01, in the first league of 0.05, in national team of 0.1 (of course it should be well-thought over). You could exchange experience points for some skill points or other things...
That's all what I can think of right now (before coffee drinking ).
1.A 3d world with diffrent areas like a club, a gym , home or stuff like that where you could go to the race track in your new car or vist people
2. A player/manager mode
3.Playing as your offspring but also still bwing able to manage your club also maybe you could have your son on your teams books and loan him out or play him ? so you don't just have the manager side but also get to play on in a career.
PRE SEASON FRIENDLIES
so you can have a chance to rebuild your world status prior to the season starting
+ no league games on the same day as WCQs!
Street Football with our friends n this will give us skills.
When You Can Live Forever, What Do You Live For?
The "having extra jobs" thing I don't like because it strays way off the football theme.
Besides... Working as "a model" is a given every time you get a sponsor...
Now that I'm thinking about it... The amount of sponsor deals you have should affect your free time negatively. That is... Each contract should take a little of your free time every now and then, as you will be summoned all the time for photoshoots and TV ads. Not as an events, but as a constant.
There SHOULD be a prize to pay with big fame, and free time makes sense.
It shouldn't take A LOT... Just a little bit... Up to 20 per cent of each refill if you max out your deals.
Some extra stats like Looks and maybe a choice of background would be nice. I have a few friends that play in the youth academy of Ajax. Now they are connected to some street thugs because of the area where they are from. So for examply someone would know how to contact them if they wanted them to sign a 100 Ajax shirts (if they ever became a big name).
You down with MCP
While I don't know if your kidding I am talking about your history where you came from (A rich family, a poor family, whatever).
You down with MCP