PDA

View Full Version : Completist Achievement requirement?

tacc
05-15-2010, 05:44 PM
What's required in order to get the Completist achievement? It says "Earn all Special medals on all levels". Is there a secret level or something?
I already earnd all Tournament Special Medals (all medals for every tournament in every difficulty, 12 Medals total, 4 Easy, 4 Normal, 4 Hard) and all Achievements (except this one of course).

Cookie Monster
05-15-2010, 05:54 PM
I think you've got to do it in Hard level.

tacc
05-15-2010, 07:33 PM
And where can I find this "hard level"?

Cookie Monster
05-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Before you start the tournaments it asks you what difficulty do you want.

tacc
05-16-2010, 12:48 AM
With "I already earnd all Tournament Special Medals" I actually meant that I have all medals.

I'll edit the first post a bit.

tacc
05-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Just to make sure. This is the official forum so someone who could help me (for example a savegame where only a medal for a easy tournament is missing could work) will read this sooner or later, right?

I hope you're not going to make me do this Hard Super Tournament again. I still have nightmares about that one.

tacc
05-23-2010, 01:03 PM
After realizing that I wont get any support, not even a simple "No idea, get lost", I decided to do everything again from scratch.

I removed the LR.db, started the game, restored the just removed LR.db because I wanted to check something and then I noticed that suddenly somehow the achievement unlocked.